Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Leave it to a Dodger fan to cry and make excuses when his team loses.
    Did you watch the same playoffs that I did?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I also heard they found molotov cocktails.

Who knows what the ef was there..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    There may have been, but they weren't found on site.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You keep calling it theater but I haven’t seen anything about this beefed up security. I am only hearing about it from you and you are quite excited about it. I think you and your source are the theater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    An example of theater.
    From The Hill.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...tremist-threat
    This congressman who bravely sat on the steps did so in front of a large barbed wire fence, with thousands of troops present...and no protestors in sight.
    The whole thing is theater.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    weren't there also reports of pipe bombs being found around the area also?
    There were pipe bombs but they were placed outside both the Rep and Dem buildings the day before. So it's hard to tell if they were related to what transpired the next day.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/01/29/96226...on-u-s-capitol

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I'm not trivializing it as "no big deal" and I haven't seen anyone "defend" what they did, I just don't see how this is any worse than the assault on federal courthouses that went on for weeks in cities like Portland where people did DEFEND the actions of the rioters and criticized the govt for not just letting them go in and burn it to the ground.
    It's worse because they literally stormed the Capitol to try and stop the new President from assuming office. You seem to have this belief that people are criticizing it because they almost overthrow the Government. That is not it. No one thought they'd be successful. But the disturbing part isn't their chances of success, it's that they tried at all.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    If the Dems are the one's clinging to the narrative then why are you the one who seems to be pushing it with all his might?
    I'm not the one going on MSNBC for months and calling the riots an armed insurrection and defending the need for us to keep troops stationed permanently in DC.

The Patriot Act was a direct attack on our 4th amendment rights, it's abhorrent and needs to go. The fact that Nancy Pelosi is calling for a 9/11 style commission on the events of Jan 6th is chilling. The 9/11 style commission led directly to the patriot act and our war on terror. And Nancy was one of the many who voted FOR these ghastly motions.
    I didn’t ask you what happen in 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

As the Insurrection Narrative Crumbles, Dems Cling to it More Desperately Than Ever

[QUOTE=ciaban2.0;33856208]There were pipe bombs but they were placed outside both the Rep and Dem buildings the day before. So it's hard to tell if they were related to what transpired the next day.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/01/29/96226...on-u-s-capitol[/

It’s not hard

Last edited by ewing; 03-09-2021 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm not the one going on MSNBC for months and calling the riots an armed insurrection and defending the need for us to keep troops stationed permanently in DC.
    Is someone saying we should keep troops stationed on the Capitol steps permanently?

If so, I hope they have better accommodations than a parking garage.

the idea that this was a serious insurrection with any chance of overthrowing the strongest military in world history, and that democracy was hanging in the balance was always ridiculous.
    Sure, but at the same time trump got exactly what he wanted, our Capitol building was breached by people with intent to physically subdue politicians into giving trump the presidency. Regardless of what had a realistic chance of happening, this was purposeful activity spawned by trumps rhetoric and carried out by the people he will now leave dry.

It's definitely something worth mentioning.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, but at the same time trump got exactly what he wanted, our Capitol building was breached by people with intent to physically subdue politicians into giving trump the presidency. Regardless of what had a realistic chance of happening, this was purposeful activity spawned by trumps rhetoric and carried out by the people he will now leave dry.

It's definitely something worth mentioning.

It's been mentioned. Can we forget about it just like ya all forgot about the BLM riots that killed many more people and destroyed innocent property?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's been mentioned. Can we forget about it just like ya all forgot about the BLM riots that killed many more people and destroyed innocent property?
    I'm sure if the right wing posters acknowledged what happened the topic would die out much quicker.

lol!! Now that I think of it, wasnt ciaban the one who started a thread essentially trying to say nothing big happened at the capitol?

Last edited by nastynice; 03-09-2021 at 02:48 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Did you watch the same playoffs that I did?
    Yes. Do you remember the previous 20 years though?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Here's how low they've fallen. They now want Kudos for not storming the Capitol.
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If they want people to stop fearing they’ll storm the Capitol, they probably shouldn’t have stormed the Capitol. It’s not fear no getting to fear what literally happened.

everyone was told about a imminent threat that was going to happen March 4th, as if we all had to be prepared for the inevitable. it was fear mongering.

they used one incident (that should not have happened) to act like OMG look out this is going to happen again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast