Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So if we want people to stop fearing BLM will burn down cities, they shouldn't have been burning down cities for over 100 days last summer right?
    Sure. Not sure what relevance that has to your thread other than a #buthwatabout, but sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Trump clearly lost and tried to ignore the results. It was bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So the only logical thing to do is erode civil liberties and start a domestic war on terror? Why are the troops STILL stationed in DC? Other than the political theater of course?
    Besides optics, how was it any worse than the rioting we saw this summer that caused dozens of deaths and billions in private property damage, plus who knows how much more in public property damage to court houses and statues.

Did we ever have a situation recently where troops were permanently stationed in a city after left-wing riots?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sure. Not sure what relevance that has to your thread other than a #buthwatabout, but sure.
    So then should we have troops PERMANENTLY stationed in cities like Minny/St. Paul, Portland, NYC, LA, SF, ATL, like we do in DC? Should we have that kind of security theater?

As the Insurrection Narrative Crumbles, Dems Cling to it More Desperately Than Ever

So the only logical thing to do is erode civil liberties and start a domestic war on terror? Why are the troops STILL stationed in DC? Other than the political theater of course?
    Besides optics, how was it any worse than the rioting we saw this summer that caused dozens of deaths and billions in private property damage, plus who knows how much more in public property damage to court houses and statues.

Did we ever have a situation recently where troops were permanently stationed in a city after left-wing riots?
    What civil liberty has been taken? Where is this war? What are you taking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So then should we have troops PERMANENTLY stationed in cities like Minny/St. Paul, Portland, NYC, LA, SF, ATL, like we do in DC? Should we have that kind of security theater?
    I donít think the troops should be stationed permanently in DC (and I donít think they are), I want them to leave. But I also think conservatives should be more outraged (and by that I mean outraged at all) about the storming of the Capitol instead of this constant defense of it, or worse trivializing it as ďno big dealĒ.

It makes me think you donít really care that it happened and certainly donít think it was wrong.

As the Insurrection Narrative Crumbles, Dems Cling to it More Desperately Than Ever

You keep calling it theater but I havenít seen anything about this beefed up security. I am only hearing about it from you and you are quite excited about it. I think you and your source are the theater.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If the Dems are the one's clinging to the narrative then why are you the one who seems to be pushing it with all his might?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Hes saying they didnt recover firearms from anyone arrested. That doesn't mean no one was armed.

Werent a bunch of people.arrested days later? Of course they wouldnt have firearms at that time..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    weren't there also reports of pipe bombs being found around the area also?

Leave it to a Dodger fan to cry and make excuses when his team loses.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    weren't there also reports of pipe bombs being found around the area also?
    I also heard they found molotov cocktails.

Who knows what the ef was there..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I also heard they found molotov cocktails.

Who knows what the ef was there..

the only thing I know for sure is that there was a crazy mofo in a buffalo hat there
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Hes saying they didnt recover firearms from anyone arrested. That doesn't mean no one was armed.

Werent a bunch of people.arrested days later? Of course they wouldnt have firearms at that time..

That's from any of the arrests so far, and just because they arrest someone tomorrow who own's a gun doesn't mean they had one at the protest turned riot.
    I don't doubt that there may have been a few people with concealed pistols, but the idea that this was a serious insurrection with any chance of overthrowing the strongest military in world history, and that democracy was hanging in the balance was always ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I donít think the troops should be stationed permanently in DC (and I donít think they are), I want them to leave. But I also think conservatives should be more outraged (and by that I mean outraged at all) about the storming of the Capitol instead of this constant defense of it, or worse trivializing it as ďno big dealĒ.

It makes me think you donít really care that it happened and certainly donít think it was wrong.
    I'm not trivializing it as "no big deal" and I haven't seen anyone "defend" what they did, I just don't see how this is any worse than the assault on federal courthouses that went on for weeks in cities like Portland where people did DEFEND the actions of the rioters and criticized the govt for not just letting them go in and burn it to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What civil liberty has been taken? Where is this war? What are you taking about?

The Patriot Act was a direct attack on our 4th amendment rights, it's abhorrent and needs to go. The fact that Nancy Pelosi is calling for a 9/11 style commission on the events of Jan 6th is chilling. The 9/11 style commission led directly to the patriot act and our war on terror. And Nancy was one of the many who voted FOR these ghastly motions.

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast