Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Key phrase “if there was a proper amount of security that day”.

Why wasn’t there?

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Dumbest thread of the night award? The title itself is a straw man.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...-survey-finds/

56% of Republicans as of September 2020.

Enough people believed in it to elect at least two to Congress so...
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/07/polit...sis/index.html
    CNN has a poll where they have a 10% approval rating, among people who answered.
    Last September, the Pew Research Center, using an online panel, asked people whether they had heard of QAnon and whether it was a good or bad thing for the country. This is a somewhat different question from the positive and negative question, but it gets at the same idea.
    A mere 9% of people said they had heard of QAnon and thought it was a good thing for the country. Another 35% said they heard of it and it was a bad thing. The rest weren't sure what it was or refused to answer.
    So according to a pew research poll around the same time, less than half the country had even heard of Q-Anon and only 9% had a positive opinion.

Most people don't know what this is, and virtually no one supports it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Key phrase “if there was a proper amount of security that day”.

Why wasn’t there?
    I wish Congress would investigate that, apparently both the City of DC and most govt agencies were made aware that there would be large protests.
    They just didn't give enough of a **** to do anything about it.

But at least we know that the protestors weren't armed, and weren't trying to assassinate Pence or Lisa Murkowski or w/e.
    Which we know from the testimony in Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Anyone who takes up second residence on Tucker Carlson’s show can’t be trusted.
    He's hardly the only one on the left who has these complaints and concerns.

He's willing to go on other networks, but they wouldn't have him or anyone else that disented from the Russian Conspiracy they were pushing for a half decade.

BTW this guy has a Pulitzer prize and is doing some of the best work in exposing corruption and RW extremism in Latin America.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 03-08-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post

But at least we know that the protestors weren't armed,
    Are you sure?

Didnt they get into the building using tear gas?

Werent hella people carrying in the protests? I could sworn some people even tweeted about carrying..

Here's an article..
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29J2V8

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-08-2021 at 04:43 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

you can not convince people that hate Trump that he wasn't at fault (no matter what he said) when they were already told that Trump did this, that Trump incited this.

what happened March 4th, nothing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Are you sure?

Didnt they get into the building using tear gas?

Werent hella people carrying in the protests? I could sworn some people even tweeted about carrying..

Here's an article..
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29J2V8

That article was from Jan, the testimony given before congress by the deputy director of the FBI last week was.

Asked how many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on its grounds on Jan. 6, Sanborn said, “To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any of the arrests at the scene at this point. But I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but to my knowledge none.”
    The disparity between these could just be that we didn't have a lot of information immediately after the riot, and so much of the over-the-top rhetoric was just speculation, but that's an argument for better more responsible reporting.

That article was from Jan, the testimony given before congress by the deputy director of the FBI last week was.

The disparity between these could just be that we didn't have a lot of information immediately after the riot, and so much of the over-the-top rhetoric was just speculation, but that's an argument for better more responsible reporting.
    Hes saying they didnt recover firearms from anyone arrested. That doesn't mean no one was armed.

Werent a bunch of people.arrested days later? Of course they wouldnt have firearms at that time..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I wish Congress would investigate that, apparently both the City of DC and most govt agencies were made aware that there would be large protests.
    They just didn't give enough of a **** to do anything about it.

But at least we know that the protestors weren't armed, and weren't trying to assassinate Pence or Lisa Murkowski or w/e.
    Which we know from the testimony in Congress.
    I believe they wanted to stop it the day of and were not granted permission to until much later than they requested.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you can not convince people that hate Trump that he wasn't at fault (no matter what he said) when they were already told that Trump did this, that Trump incited this.

what happened March 4th, nothing.
    Here's how low they've fallen. They now want Kudos for not storming the Capitol.

Here's how low they've fallen. They now want Kudos for not storming the Capitol.
    No one wants Kudo's they want the fearmongering to stop.

Like what Malcolm Nance is dose on Prime Time MSNBC with no ****ing push back.
    https://youtu.be/E9wGg06TCWk?t=8
    Here he's on Serious XM.

Here he's on Serious XM.
    If they want people to stop fearing they’ll storm the Capitol, they probably shouldn’t have stormed the Capitol. It’s not fear no getting to fear what literally happened.

As the Insurrection Narrative Crumbles, Dems Cling to it More Desperately Than Ever

Here he's on Serious XM.
    Trump clearly lost and tried to ignore the results. It was bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 03-08-2021 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If they want people to stop fearing they’ll storm the Capitol, they probably shouldn’t have stormed the Capitol. It’s not fear no getting to fear what literally happened.
    So if we want people to stop fearing BLM will burn down cities, they shouldn't have been burning down cities for over 100 days last summer right?

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast