Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 131 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2452
    Putin and Xi are smiling as we have people in our government so strongly downplaying the insurrection.

The title of this should be "How many dumbasses can you fit on one stage"

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    one could argue those involved in the January 6th rioting have been treated more harshly that other criminals.
    They committed treason. What did they expect? A vacation in club fed?

I don't see these dumbasses standing up for minorities who are historically treated more poorly in prisons.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...nt-study-finds
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-07-2021 at 05:45 PM.

one could argue those involved in the January 6th rioting have been treated more harshly that other criminals.
    One could, ay?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    One could, ay?
    One could say that my aunt is my uncle. But that wouldn’t make it true. The fact is these defendants are accused of committing atrocities.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    One could say that my aunt is my uncle. But that wouldn’t make it true. The fact is these defendants are accused of committing atrocities.
    In one thread you say that the accused should be treated in one way until convicted, but here the treatment of these accused fits your partisanship.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    They committed treason. What did they expect? A vacation in club fed?

I don't see these dumbasses standing up for minorities who are historically treated more poorly in prisons.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...nt-study-finds
    how about punishment deserving of the crime.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/antifa...tor-office-axe
    Host Tucker Carlson remarked on the recent news that Jacob Chanlsey, otherwise known as the QAnon Shamam, will receive three years in prison for entering the Capitol building during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. By contrast, he noted, left-wing criminals appeared to receive softer treatment.

"In case you’re looking for yet another example of justice applied unequally, here’s one: the Qanon Shaman just got three years in prison for walking, smiling around the Capitol building on Jan. 6. Meanwhile, in the rest of the country, Antifa, BLM, riots, setting things on fire, the feds just went particularly easy on a vandal with an axe smashed into a U.S. senator’s office," Carlson said.

Melugin reported on self-avowed Antifa member Alexander Starks, who broke into North Dakota Sen. John Hoeven’s office in Dec. 2020 with an axe. The incident was caught on tape, showing Starks swing an axe at the office window and door. Although Starks pled guilty to the destruction of government property, the FBI treated Starks significantly more leniently than Chansley.

"Even though federal sentencing guidelines suggested maybe ten to sixteen months in prison, Starks was only given probation and a fine of about $2,800. Now here’s the kicker: The Post Millennial reports that the FBI even returned the axe back to Starks, citing Starks’ alleged Facebook post where he reportedly wrote ‘look what the FBI were kind enough to give back to me,’" Melugin reported.
    is there something more missing about this QAnon person?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I'm sure you can find examples of Antifa members getting significant prison time for their actions. Its not like they just slap all of them on the wrist and tell them to move on with their day. Yeah if you engage yourself in a highly publicized event, you're more likely to be made an example of. The charge wasn't him walking and smiling around in the capitol building. He was originally charged with 6 crimes which carried a maximum sentence of over 50 years in prison if he was found guilty on all of them. He took a plea deal for obstruction and got 3 and a half years. A crime mind you that carries a potential 20 year prison sentence.

If the prosecutor wanted to make him a full example, that prison sentence could have been significantly longer.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-08-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hey I wouldn’t be so sure, it’s 2021
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Good ole' Tucker.

This feels like a properly stupid thread to put this stupid Trump audio snippet:

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This feels like a properly stupid thread to put this stupid Trump audio snippet:

Typical Trump gaslighting
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

She was the only person killed...if you ignore the people killed by the rioters.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085