Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 607
  1. #466
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,099
    Has anyone seen a conspiracy theory that the attack was a shadow conspiracy by the Dems to support the occupation of DC? I just assume it's out there somewhere.

  2. #467
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Has anyone seen a conspiracy theory that the attack was a shadow conspiracy by the Dems to support the occupation of DC? I just assume it's out there somewhere.
    It is

  3. #468
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Has anyone seen a conspiracy theory that the attack was a shadow conspiracy by the Dems to support the occupation of DC? I just assume it's out there somewhere.
    Special will give us the Parlor scoop in the next couple of days I’m sure between 10 and 11 EST


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  4. #469
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Has anyone seen a conspiracy theory that the attack was a shadow conspiracy by the Dems to support the occupation of DC? I just assume it's out there somewhere.
    I haven't heard that at all, though I don't believe such a thing even if a couple of crack pots promote it.

  5. #470
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    The fencing very well could have forced him to that choke point. I think I had read he had gotten through one layer of security whether through flow of regular traffic or whatever I’m not sure. But he was stopped, I’m assuming his end goal wasn’t to attack some police officers.

    I hope we get to a point that we have less of a security presence there very soon.

    But I’ll be completely honest, it seems to me like conservatives overwhelming interest in removing these barriers is because it reminds people of the insurrection attempt that Trump was a large part of.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He only had a knife, even if just attacking some cops wasn't his goal, what the **** was he going to do. He wasn't going to get past the metal detectors in the capital.

  6. #471
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,418
    He was only knifing people and using his car as a weapon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #472
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Has anyone seen a conspiracy theory that the attack was a shadow conspiracy by the Dems to support the occupation of DC? I just assume it's out there somewhere.
    I’m not surprised. Anything to avoid personal accountability.

  8. #473
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He was only knifing people and using his car as a weapon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was he going to drive his car into the congressional chambers? Like What was he going to do?
    Think a head a few steps beyond...THIS COULD HELP MY NARATIVE!

    Nothing that happened shows that congress is in anymore danger than before, or that the capital police desperately need the national guard there (who didn't do anything or help in any way in defending this attack)

  9. #474
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,728
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Some information on the suspect.
    https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/s...70564645052416

    Apparently, he is a 25-year-old man from Indiana who identifies as a member of the Nation of Islam (not to be confused with actual Muslims).
    We should wait until more details come out before coming to any conclusions.
    Unless that conclusion is this is all Trump's fault or Republicans or something, in which case, I'm sure you guys can find some way to tie this to him.

    I may have missed something, but it appears the media attention hasn't been the same for this incident through the weekend. no racial motive, no condemning or calling out Nation of Islam or Louis Farrakhan.

    but at least he didn't have an AR-15, apparently.


    https://twitter.com/Ilhan/status/1378086058999570436
    Heartbroken to learn another CP was killed while protecting the Capitol. My thoughts and prayers go out to the officer’s family and the entire Capitol Police force. The death toll would have been worse if the assailant had an AR-15 instead of a knife.
    the assailant didn't have an AR-15, people should stick to the facts and not deflect.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #475
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yet idiots like green and Boebert continue to call it fort pelosi when it’s ****ing clear that since Jan 6 this place has become a target for crazy ****s and their crazy ideologies.

    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don’t know, but it’s pretty bold to criticize security measures put in place after an attack on the Capitol during another attack on the Capitol.

    What we can definitively say is there seems to be an actual need to defend the Capitol at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    It doesn’t matter if it’s related to the Jan 6th insurrection. The extra security clearly did its job by preventing them reaching the Capitol building. The guy was literally stopped crashing into a car barricade. lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    don't need the National Guard or even extra security because of this.

    this type of thing has happened before multiple times, why do people have this theory that this is new.

    February 2018.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/polit...hit/index.html
    A passenger vehicle intentionally hit a security barrier near the White House on Friday, a law enforcement source told CNN, though the Secret Service said the car didn’t breach the secure complex that surrounds the executive mansion.

    March 2017..
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ncident-236635
    A woman described as "erratic and aggressive" drove a vehicle into a U.S. Capitol Police cruiser near the Capitol on Wednesday morning and was taken into custody, police said.

    Shots were fired during the arrest attempt, but the incident appeared to be criminal in nature with "no nexus to terrorism," said Capitol Police spokeswoman Eva Malecki. No one was injured. She said the U.S. Capitol remained open.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #476
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,728
    https://twitter.com/MarshallCohen/st...77507747487746
    "The US government is the #1 enemy of Black people." That's what Noah Green appears to have posted online, hours before he rammed his car into two police officers at the Capitol on Friday. Here's what we're learning from his social media posts.
    https://edition.cnn.com/politics/liv...515c0c863c887a
    “The U.S. Government is the #1 enemy of Black people!" a caption on one video read. In another post on the Instagram account, Green wrote last week that he believed Farrakhan had saved him "after the terrible afflictions I have suffered presumably by the CIA and FBI, government agencies of the United States of America."



    https://www.dailywire.com/news/media...ouis-farrakhan

    As soon as media outlets and Leftists learned the identity of the suspect in Friday’s attack on U.S. Capitol Police, they quickly pivoted to discussing gun control rather than continuing their narrative that “white supremacy” was behind the attack.

    As The Daily Wire previously reported 25-year-old Noah Green, an African-American man who was a follower of Louis Farrakahn’s Nation of Islam, rammed two U.S. Capitol Police officers before getting out of his vehicle with a knife. Police shot and killed Green. One police officer, Billiy Evans, was killed in the attack.

    Green’s Facebook page, which has since been deleted, described himself as a “follower of Farrakhan,”
    As The Daily Wire’s Ian Haworth reported on Saturday, numerous verified Twitter accounts initially rushed to assume the attack was carried out by a white supporter of former President Donald Trump. Once the suspect’s identity was released, many of these same people started talking about gun control and alleged systemic racism, allowing the Capitol attack to disappear from the news cycle.

    the media often has a narrative, which influences people to come to an ignorant conclusion before waiting for details.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #477
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,621
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    don't need the National Guard or even extra security because of this.

    this type of thing has happened before multiple times, why do people have this theory that this is new.

    February 2018.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/polit...hit/index.html

    March 2017..
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ncident-236635
    So now your argument is we don't need that much security at the Capitol because it gets attacked all the time? Seems counterintuitive lol

  13. #478
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Was he going to drive his car into the congressional chambers? Like What was he going to do?
    Think a head a few steps beyond...THIS COULD HELP MY NARATIVE!

    Nothing that happened shows that congress is in anymore danger than before, or that the capital police desperately need the national guard there (who didn't do anything or help in any way in defending this attack)
    “My narrative”??? I've repeatedly said I don't know enough to have an personal opinion. Your the one with a narrative. You're theater
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #479
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,418
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So now your argument is we don't need that much security at the Capitol because it gets attacked all the time? Seems counterintuitive lol
    And these two complain about other people inventing a narrative


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #480
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,728
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So now your argument is we don't need that much security at the Capitol because it gets attacked all the time? Seems counterintuitive lol
    no that is not what I said.

    they don't need the National Guard, or extra security. standard security would be fine, just as it has been with previous incidents.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •