Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 607
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,826
    Some information on the suspect.
    https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/s...70564645052416

    Apparently, he is a 25-year-old man from Indiana who identifies as a member of the Nation of Islam (not to be confused with actual Muslims).
    We should wait until more details come out before coming to any conclusions.
    Unless that conclusion is this is all Trump's fault or Republicans or something, in which case, I'm sure you guys can find some way to tie this to him.

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Some information on the suspect.
    https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/s...70564645052416

    Apparently, he is a 25-year-old man from Indiana who identifies as a member of the Nation of Islam (not to be confused with actual Muslims).
    We should wait until more details come out before coming to any conclusions.
    Unless that conclusion is this is all Trump's fault or Republicans or something, in which case, I'm sure you guys can find some way to tie this to him.
    Sounds like Antifa


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    No, I don't think we can definitively say that, or at least there is no more need to protect the capital than what we needed a year ago on this date.

    There is nothing to suggest that the basic security we've always had wasn't enough to deal with this or any other problem.
    Die on that hill


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,975
    Yet idiots like green and Boebert continue to call it fort pelosi when itís ****ing clear that since Jan 6 this place has become a target for crazy ****s and their crazy ideologies.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That barricade has nothing to do with the increased security. It's been there for awhile. Just wanted to point that out.
    Youíre right the barricade was almost certainly there before. Thanks for pointing that out.

    And maybe it would have been stopped without extra security still, but we canít say that for sure. But it still worked.

    And it sure looks like they still need extra security. Even if for the sake of the Capitol police themselves.

    And Iíd love to see it not be needed, because stuff like the fencing is rather ugly and does send a bad sign by giving off this warzone vibe. But you canít say extra security isnít warranted now that weíve had two attacks on the Capitol in 3 months. Even if one was a lone wolf.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Some information on the suspect.
    https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/s...70564645052416

    Apparently, he is a 25-year-old man from Indiana who identifies as a member of the Nation of Islam (not to be confused with actual Muslims).
    We should wait until more details come out before coming to any conclusions.
    Unless that conclusion is this is all Trump's fault or Republicans or something, in which case, I'm sure you guys can find some way to tie this to him.
    Who in here blamed Trump for this attack?

    Though the Jan 6 attack clearly reestablished it as a target. Which is why itís good in the first place to have extra security immediately following an event like that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,226
    Does that stinking pile of **** Farrakhan still have a twitter account?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Does that stinking pile of **** Farrakhan still have a twitter account?
    He be saying wild ****. Pretty sure they banned his *** like trump.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,418
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Does that stinking pile of **** Farrakhan still have a twitter account?
    He believed in the numerology ****. people believe crazy ****


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,370
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Die on that hill


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He been dead and buried on that hill for a hot minute.

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sounds like Antifa


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, it doesn't sound anything like ANTIFA, it doesn't fit their M.O. at all, you never see ANTIFA do lone wolf **** like this, their style is *black block* where large amounts of people all wearing the same clothes and masks show up and do large amounts of low scale violence (i.e. vandalism, assult, assult with weapons, petty theft, mob rob's general looting).

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Who in here blamed Trump for this attack?

    Though the Jan 6 attack clearly reestablished it as a target. Which is why itís good in the first place to have extra security immediately following an event like that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There were plenty of people online who were and still are, though I didn't explicitly say any of you did, I was being sarcastic in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Youíre right the barricade was almost certainly there before. Thanks for pointing that out.

    And maybe it would have been stopped without extra security still, but we canít say that for sure. But it still worked.

    And it sure looks like they still need extra security. Even if for the sake of the Capitol police themselves.


    And Iíd love to see it not be needed, because stuff like the fencing is rather ugly and does send a bad sign by giving off this warzone vibe. But you canít say extra security isnít warranted now that weíve had two attacks on the Capitol in 3 months. Even if one was a lone wolf.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The additional security made LITERALLY NO DIFFERENCE. He was stopped by the standard security present, we have hundreds of troops stationed there, and they didn't change anything. Had they not been there the same results would have played out.

    Yes, I can, the extra security made literally no difference. The only good thing about having them there is now I don't have to listen to you guys insist *well, if we had kept the extra security this never would have happened* we kept the extra security, and they made NO DIFFERENCE.


    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You mean other than the basic security failing on the 6th and allowing rioters to storm the Capitol?

    Oh right, I keep forgetting, you want to pretend that never happened.
    Actually, the problem there is we didn't have the basic security, they were warned ahead of time and didn't staff properly, another 100 Metro Officers and that riot would have never happened.
    The normal security we have is more than capable.

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,054
    Nothing says spring than when the crazies come out. This sounds like a crazy lone wolf action. I will bet there are some emotional problems in his past. A terrorist wouldn't attack a government building with just a car and knife.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    There were plenty of people online who were and still are, though I didn't explicitly say any of you did, I was being sarcastic in this case.


    The additional security made LITERALLY NO DIFFERENCE. He was stopped by the standard security present, we have hundreds of troops stationed there, and they didn't change anything. Had they not been there the same results would have played out.

    Yes, I can, the extra security made literally no difference. The only good thing about having them there is now I don't have to listen to you guys insist *well, if we had kept the extra security this never would have happened* we kept the extra security, and they made NO DIFFERENCE.




    Actually, the problem there is we didn't have the basic security, they were warned ahead of time and didn't staff properly, another 100 Metro Officers and that riot would have never happened.
    The normal security we have is more than capable.
    The fencing very well could have forced him to that choke point. I think I had read he had gotten through one layer of security whether through flow of regular traffic or whatever Iím not sure. But he was stopped, Iím assuming his end goal wasnít to attack some police officers.

    I hope we get to a point that we have less of a security presence there very soon.

    But Iíll be completely honest, it seems to me like conservatives overwhelming interest in removing these barriers is because it reminds people of the insurrection attempt that Trump was a large part of.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,226
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Nothing says spring than when the crazies come out. This sounds like a crazy lone wolf action. I will bet there are some emotional problems in his past. A terrorist wouldn't attack a government building with just a car and knife.

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •