Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Some information on the suspect.
    https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/s...70564645052416

Apparently, he is a 25-year-old man from Indiana who identifies as a member of the Nation of Islam (not to be confused with actual Muslims).
    We should wait until more details come out before coming to any conclusions.
    Unless that conclusion is this is all Trump's fault or Republicans or something, in which case, I'm sure you guys can find some way to tie this to him.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post

Apparently, he is a 25-year-old man from Indiana who identifies as a member of the Nation of Islam (not to be confused with actual Muslims).
    Unless that conclusion is this is all Trump's fault or Republicans or something, in which case, I'm sure you guys can find some way to tie this to him.
    Sounds like Antifa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No, I don't think we can definitively say that, or at least there is no more need to protect the capital than what we needed a year ago on this date.

There is nothing to suggest that the basic security we've always had wasn't enough to deal with this or any other problem.
    Die on that hill

Yet idiots like green and Boebert continue to call it fort pelosi when itís ****ing clear that since Jan 6 this place has become a target for crazy ****s and their crazy ideologies.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That barricade has nothing to do with the increased security. It's been there for awhile. Just wanted to point that out.
    Youíre right the barricade was almost certainly there before. Thanks for pointing that out.

And maybe it would have been stopped without extra security still, but we canít say that for sure. But it still worked.

And it sure looks like they still need extra security. Even if for the sake of the Capitol police themselves.

And Iíd love to see it not be needed, because stuff like the fencing is rather ugly and does send a bad sign by giving off this warzone vibe. But you canít say extra security isnít warranted now that weíve had two attacks on the Capitol in 3 months. Even if one was a lone wolf.

Yankees Farm System

Who in here blamed Trump for this attack?

Though the Jan 6 attack clearly reestablished it as a target. Which is why itís good in the first place to have extra security immediately following an event like that.

Yankees Farm System

Does that stinking pile of **** Farrakhan still have a twitter account?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He be saying wild ****. Pretty sure they banned his *** like trump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He believed in the numerology ****. people believe crazy ****

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Die on that hill

He been dead and buried on that hill for a hot minute.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sounds like Antifa

No, it doesn't sound anything like ANTIFA, it doesn't fit their M.O. at all, you never see ANTIFA do lone wolf **** like this, their style is *black block* where large amounts of people all wearing the same clothes and masks show up and do large amounts of low scale violence (i.e. vandalism, assult, assult with weapons, petty theft, mob rob's general looting).

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Who in here blamed Trump for this attack?

Though the Jan 6 attack clearly reestablished it as a target. Which is why itís good in the first place to have extra security immediately following an event like that.

There were plenty of people online who were and still are, though I didn't explicitly say any of you did, I was being sarcastic in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Youíre right the barricade was almost certainly there before. Thanks for pointing that out.

And maybe it would have been stopped without extra security still, but we canít say that for sure. But it still worked.

And it sure looks like they still need extra security. Even if for the sake of the Capitol police themselves.

And Iíd love to see it not be needed, because stuff like the fencing is rather ugly and does send a bad sign by giving off this warzone vibe. But you canít say extra security isnít warranted now that weíve had two attacks on the Capitol in 3 months. Even if one was a lone wolf.

The additional security made LITERALLY NO DIFFERENCE. He was stopped by the standard security present, we have hundreds of troops stationed there, and they didn't change anything. Had they not been there the same results would have played out.

Yes, I can, the extra security made literally no difference. The only good thing about having them there is now I don't have to listen to you guys insist *well, if we had kept the extra security this never would have happened* we kept the extra security, and they made NO DIFFERENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You mean other than the basic security failing on the 6th and allowing rioters to storm the Capitol?

Oh right, I keep forgetting, you want to pretend that never happened.
    Actually, the problem there is we didn't have the basic security, they were warned ahead of time and didn't staff properly, another 100 Metro Officers and that riot would have never happened.
    The normal security we have is more than capable.

Nothing says spring than when the crazies come out. This sounds like a crazy lone wolf action. I will bet there are some emotional problems in his past. A terrorist wouldn't attack a government building with just a car and knife.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

There were plenty of people online who were and still are, though I didn't explicitly say any of you did, I was being sarcastic in this case.

The additional security made LITERALLY NO DIFFERENCE. He was stopped by the standard security present, we have hundreds of troops stationed there, and they didn't change anything. Had they not been there the same results would have played out.

Yes, I can, the extra security made literally no difference. The only good thing about having them there is now I don't have to listen to you guys insist *well, if we had kept the extra security this never would have happened* we kept the extra security, and they made NO DIFFERENCE.

Actually, the problem there is we didn't have the basic security, they were warned ahead of time and didn't staff properly, another 100 Metro Officers and that riot would have never happened.
    The normal security we have is more than capable.
    The fencing very well could have forced him to that choke point. I think I had read he had gotten through one layer of security whether through flow of regular traffic or whatever Iím not sure. But he was stopped, Iím assuming his end goal wasnít to attack some police officers.

I hope we get to a point that we have less of a security presence there very soon.

But Iíll be completely honest, it seems to me like conservatives overwhelming interest in removing these barriers is because it reminds people of the insurrection attempt that Trump was a large part of.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Nothing says spring than when the crazies come out. This sounds like a crazy lone wolf action. I will bet there are some emotional problems in his past. A terrorist wouldn't attack a government building with just a car and knife.

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast