Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And who do the congress people and president derive their power according to our Constitution? Are they manna from heaven? Or do those legislators and the president derive their power from...the people?
    Theoretically they represent their constituents. But it's a long way from saying that an attack on them is necessarily an attack on society as a whole. I gave several examples earlier that you didn't respond to. Did you agree with those situations where there was insurrection that was not an attack on society as a whole? Because if you did then you are leaving an attack on society out of the definition of insurrection.

I'll try a different tack ... can insurrection be an attack on society in general? Yes. Is it necessarily so? No. Therefore an attack on society is not part of the definition of insurrection.

As the Insurrection Narrative Crumbles, Dems Cling to it More Desperately Than Ever

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1378038452575477770?s=21

Guess maybe good they didnít rush to take everything down just yet after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Dude brought a "knife" to a gun fight....Smart dude!!!

Unfortunately one of the officers has died from his injuries. Very sad to hear that. Pretty crazy how the hazard of being a member of the capitol police has gone up exponentially in the past few months.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Unfortunately one of the officers has died from his injuries. Very sad to hear that. Pretty crazy how the hazard of being a member of the capitol police has gone up exponentially in the past few months.

No doubt. Good thing security has been maintained while ignoring the terrorist sympathizers dismissiveness... even in this forum. Scary.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Sad to hear about the officer passing!!! Apparently people can die from "hugging and kissing"...

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1378038452575477770?s=21

Guess maybe good they didnít rush to take everything down just yet after all.

Why? Is there any evidence that this person had anything to do with the capital riots? And how did any of the fencing or National Gaurd help in this situation?

I mean there has to be a SHRED of evidence that any of the measures that have been left in place helped in this situation, or that the attacker had anything to do with the riots right?
    Your not just rushing to some conclusion to fit a narrative right?

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    No doubt. Good thing security has been maintained while ignoring the terrorist sympathizers dismissiveness... even in this forum. Scary.
    Why is it good that security has been maintained? In what way did the fencing or the National Guard assist in this situation? If the National Gaurd had gone home a week ago what would have changed about this situation?
    Is there any evidence that this individual had anything to do with the Jan 6th Riots?

Your not just rushing to a conclusion evidence free to support a narative are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Why? Is there any evidence that this person had anything to do with the capital riots? And how did any of the fencing or National Gaurd help in this situation?

I mean there has to be a SHRED of evidence that any of the measures that have been left in place helped in this situation, or that the attacker had anything to do with the riots right?
    Your not just rushing to some conclusion to fit a narrative right?
    It doesnít matter if itís related to the Jan 6th insurrection. The extra security clearly did its job by preventing them reaching the Capitol building. The guy was literally stopped crashing into a car barricade. lol

Yankees Farm System

It doesnít matter if itís related to the Jan 6th insurrection. The extra security clearly did its job by preventing them reaching the Capitol building. The guy was literally stopped crashing into a car barricade. lol

In what way did the extra security does its job, this was the capital police getting attacked and dealing with it, that's the regular security doing its job.

In what regards did the fencing or the National Gaurd (aka the extra security were paying for) assist or contribute in any way shape or form?

In what way did the extra security does its job, this was the capital police getting attacked and dealing with it, that's the regular security doing its job.

In what regards did the fencing or the National Gaurd (aka the extra security were paying for) assist or contribute in any way shape or form?
    I donít know, but itís pretty bold to criticize security measures put in place after an attack on the Capitol during another attack on the Capitol.

What we can definitively say is there seems to be an actual need to defend the Capitol at this point.

That barricade has nothing to do with the increased security. It's been there for awhile. Just wanted to point that out.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That barricade has nothing to do with the increased security. It's been there for awhile. Just wanted to point that out.
    Did you build it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I donít know, but itís pretty bold to criticize security measures put in place after an attack on the Capitol during another attack on the Capitol.

What we can definitively say is there seems to be an actual need to defend the Capitol at this point.
    No, I don't think we can definitively say that, or at least there is no more need to protect the capital than what we needed a year ago on this date.

There is nothing to suggest that the basic security we've always had wasn't enough to deal with this or any other problem.

No, I don't think we can definitively say that, or at least there is no more need to protect the capital than what we needed a year ago on this date.

There is nothing to suggest that the basic security we've always had wasn't enough to deal with this or any other problem.
    You mean other than the basic security failing on the 6th and allowing rioters to storm the Capitol?

Oh right, I keep forgetting, you want to pretend that never happened.

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast