Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 228 of 264 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3947
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    It was the Suburban, not the limo, numbnuts.
    Yeah turns out he wasn’t even in the Beast at the time. Fingerbang with an epic fail there.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah turns out he wasn’t even in the Beast at the time. Fingerbang with an epic fail there.
    No worries, they'll come back and double down even though 2 secret service agents including the driver say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No worries, they'll come back and double down even though 2 secret service agents including the driver say otherwise.
    **** you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    **** you

Coming up with a response going as well as the insurrection did?

It was the Suburban, not the limo, numbnuts.
    How the hell am I supposed to know that? The star witness wasn't there.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    **** you

Sorry its so easy to make you look like a moron. Keep telling everyone how little you give a **** about this topic btw as you continually post and get super triggered about it.

Your witness said it was the beast, lol. Maybe she's not such a great witness after all.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Your witness said it was the beast, lol. Maybe she's not such a great witness after all.
    “Her Fake story that I tried to grab the steering wheel of the White House Limousine in order to steer it to the Capitol Building is ‘sick’ and fraudulent,” Trump wrote.

She heard it secondhand, Trump was literally there and doesn't know what vehicle he was in. Something tells me that won't stop you from believing his account though.

Valade is a congressman…and a member of the J6 committee! Holy ****!

“Her Fake story that I tried to grab the steering wheel of the White House Limousine in order to steer it to the Capitol Building is ‘sick’ and fraudulent,” Trump wrote.

She heard it secondhand, Trump was literally there and doesn't know what vehicle he was in. Something tells me that won't stop you from believing his account though.
    I'm aware of that. It's quite the dog and pony show. The fact that she got the detail wrong makes me look bad?

This is priceless.

I'm aware of that. It's quite the dog and pony show. The fact that she got the detail wrong makes me look bad?

This is priceless.
    She was repeating what she was told. Entirely possible if not probable that Ornato (or Engel) called it “the beast”.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

She was repeating what she was told. Entirely possible if not probable that Ornato (or Engel) called it “the beast”.
    And I was going off of what she said. This little game of telephone is why courts usually don't use hearsay evidence. This is a kangaroo court.

And I was going off of what she said. This little game of telephone is why courts usually don't use hearsay evidence. This is a kangaroo court.
    I’m sorry that your boy tried to do a little insurrection and failed.

Cool. Why don’t you focus on all the stuff that’s not hearsay. Like how he tried to install a puppet as attorney general, have him spread BS, and use that to leverage states into throwing out valid results? I guess it’s ok bc he didn’t succeed?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Cool. Why don’t you focus on all the stuff that’s not hearsay. Like how he tried to install a puppet as attorney general, have him spread BS, and use that to leverage states into throwing out valid results? I guess it’s ok bc he didn’t succeed?

If it's such a solid case, why the hell bring in people that will throw doubts in people's minds? Makes absolutely no sense. They are poisoning their own tea.