Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 223 of 264 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3947
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/s...vvgibAhQiKIWKA

Someoneís lying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought you dont care about this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I thought you dont care about this topic.
    What a great job the committee did in vetting this information!

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/s...vvgibAhQiKIWKA

Someoneís lying!

I can never remember if we're supposed to believe unnamed sources or not.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

the sad part of it all is, no matter what witnesses come in and talk about and what proof gets put into evidence, nothing major is going to come out of it. some of the low level guys will get some jail time and maybe one of the mid tier guys will get jail time but, the rest will get a slap on the wrist and allowed to do whatever they want.

I'm not against the hearings I think we should be having them and I wish to hell Trump and his minions would get convicted but, lets face the truth its not gonna happen. and on top of it all, the whole cult is going to call this all "fake news" and still come out en mass to see him.

What a great job the committee did in vetting this information!

For someone who said they wouldn't vote for Trump if he ran in 2024, you sure go out of your way to defend him and be overly vocal about a topic you supposedly don't care about. The WH aide said he did and the SS will say he didn't. I don't care about any of that to be honest. Its not like Trump was looking particularly good with all that has come out already regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    the sad part of it all is, no matter what witnesses come in and talk about and what proof gets put into evidence, nothing major is going to come out of it. some of the low level guys will get some jail time and maybe one of the mid tier guys will get jail time but, the rest will get a slap on the wrist and allowed to do whatever they want.

I'm not against the hearings I think we should be having them and I wish to hell Trump and his minions would get convicted but, lets face the truth its not gonna happen. and on top of it all, the whole cult is going to call this all "fake news" and still come out en mass to see him.
    Yeah I do think this is all for naught when push comes to shove but its not because Trump and some of his cabinet didn't play a role in this. They definitely did. There will be those who are in position to prosecute who won't because they're too afraid its career suicide.

Yeah I do think this is all for naught when push comes to shove but its not because Trump and some of his cabinet didn't play a role in this. They definitely did. There will be those who are in position to prosecute who won't because they're too afraid its career suicide.
    thats the truth, no one will go after a current/former president. Nixon took the easy way out by resigning and quickly got a Pardon from Ford, one of the generals, think it was North?, took the fall for Reagan in the Iran Contra affair, Clinton got impeached but didn't get removed, Trump was impeached twice and they didn't do anything.

Cry some more

....says the perpetually whiny manchild.

I think the bigger fear is our country imploding.

A lot of Confederates should gave been trued and convicted of treason. But its probably good that they werent.

So today we find out that he knew the angry mob was armed and nearly swirved his car into the direction of the insurrectionists.

This needs to be referred to the DOJ for charges. This criminal and everyone else involved needs to go behind bars for the rest of their short and insignificant lives.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    So today we find out that he knew the angry mob was armed and nearly swirved his car into the direction of the insurrectionists.

This needs to be referred to the DOJ for charges. This criminal and everyone else involved needs to go behind bars for the rest of their short and insignificant lives.
    This isnít true

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I can never remember if we're supposed to believe unnamed sources or not.
    If unnamed sources say things flattering of Trump, they are to be believed. When they present unflattering information, they are fake news.

In this case, we have information provided under oath and that to a journalist without a name attributed. Letís see if this person puts their name to anything under oath counter what was already said under oath.

How does one plead the fifth when asked if they believe in the peaceful transfer of power? Mike Flynn needs to be prosecuted.