Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 956
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,849
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-re...115025064.html

    Senate releases a bi-partisan report of the investigation into the Capitol riot on Jan. 6th. The report states the attack on the Capitol was “planned in plain sight” with correspondence of the participants sharing blueprints and strategy for breaching the Capitol and cornering politicians as early as December.

    Given this, I don’t see why another investigation into the event is needed barring some suspicion or evidence that politicians actively had a hand in planning such activities, which I don’t believe we have.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,564
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-re...115025064.html

    Senate releases a bi-partisan report of the investigation into the Capitol riot on Jan. 6th. The report states the attack on the Capitol was “planned in plain sight” with correspondence of the participants sharing blueprints and strategy for breaching the Capitol and cornering politicians as early as December.

    Given this, I don’t see why another investigation into the event is needed barring some suspicion or evidence that politicians actively had a hand in planning such activities, which I don’t believe we have.
    Many of Trump's Oceans Eleven crew including Marge, Matt, and Lauren gave tours in the days leading up to the insurrection. Lauren even went so far the day of the insurrection to tweet the Speaker's movements. They need to be investigated to see if they coordinated with the insurrectionists.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,564
    This group comprises the Treason Caucus.

    https://twitter.com/hugolowell/statu...233345536?s=21

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,564

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,564
    Hoping that Speaker Pelosi announces a Select Committee later this week. We need to be digging into this big time and shine a bright light onto the insurrectionists and their enablers.

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,548
    They need to put this on the back burners and get some policies pass. No more tribal warfare eating up time.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,564
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    They need to put this on the back burners and get some policies pass. No more tribal warfare eating up time.
    Policies that are controversial just aren't going to go through. I think we're going to see movement on more controversial infrastructure go through because it can go through reconciliation. But that's about it. What we need is to be seeing judges flying through. They need to cancel the August recess and push judges through left and right.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,548
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Policies that are controversial just aren't going to go through. I think we're going to see movement on more controversial infrastructure go through because it can go through reconciliation. But that's about it. What we need is to be seeing judges flying through. They need to cancel the August recess and push judges through left and right.
    Congress passing up paid vacation time? Ain't going to happen. Don't have much time before the next cycle of elections coming up.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,564
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Congress passing up paid vacation time? Ain't going to happen. Don't have much time before the next cycle of elections coming up.
    Mitch did it in 2018 to confirm more judges. I would like to see them do the same. Take back that month that Mitch stole from them in January.

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,564
    This is the woman who tearfully plead guilty for what he did on 1/6. She should be brought up on new charges and her plea deal thrown out.

    https://twitter.com/jannwolfe/status...570256385?s=21

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,564
    So Trump and his people were looking into using the Insurrection Act and now we know the Oath Keepers dude who plead guilty was marshaling troops to engage should Trump invoke that particular law. We definitely need to see who Trump folks in congress and the White House were speaking to.

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,564
    The Insurrection investigation will feature 13 members including 5 appointed after “consultation with the minority leader”. So none of the insurrection caucus will be on the panel. So no Marge, no Paul, and no mo Mo.

  13. #763
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,564
    A strong and long sentence would heal the nation. Reminding people that insurrection isn’t acceptable and it will be vigorously punished.

    https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-riot-2653738671/

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,284
    We celebrate insurrection on the 4th of July every year.

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A strong and long sentence would heal the nation. Reminding people that insurrection isn’t acceptable and it will be vigorously punished.

    https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-riot-2653738671/
    Without insurrection, this country would not exist. We would still be under British rule.

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •