Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1959
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Another thing that the right doesn't want in our history books. I had never heard of this. Precursor to Trump's coup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
    Smedley Butler was one very bizarre guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yea the whole thing is ****ing crazy. But they somehow didn’t teach that in school.

I keep telling myself I will one day read his "War is a Racket". Twice awarded the Medal of Honor and a lifetime career in the military, I imagine he has much to share.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Amazing how we’re seeing talk of secession. This is a precursor for what they really want.

This should come to the surprise of no one.

Unfortunately none of this is a surprise.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Damn I didn't think there was a stronger confession than the one by Lauren Boebert when she was letting the crowd know Nancy Pelosi's location.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This should come to the surprise of no one.

I don't get it. Are they double agents for ANTIFA?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I saw Greene at a "Free Huey" rally back in sixty-six.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I saw Greene at a "Free Huey" rally back in sixty-six.
    Greene came to my state (Connecticut) over the weekend for an “America First Rally.” Allegedly over 3,000 people showed up from all over New England.

Greene’s reported refrain throughout her speech was “Donald Trump is my President.” I think she is misinformed.

Greene came to my state (Connecticut) over the weekend for an “America First Rally.” Allegedly over 3,000 people showed up from all over New England.

Greene’s reported refrain throughout her speech was “Donald Trump is my President.” I think she is misinformed.
    There is a handy Venn diagram about whether Joe Biden is your president. If you are a resident of the US or any territory, the Biden is your president. If you’re not, then someone else is your president of leader. He is 100% Marge Three Names’ president.

She is a pod person. The original Greene was a leftist until a donor cloud engulfed her, the next morning this one pop up out of a pod.

I saw her scream and point at various people on the steps of Congress and that school shooting survivor.

Seriously, she isn't a grifter but a power-hungry, certifiable wacko with no boundaries. This is the type of person you don't want to be in power over people.

Will Rogers

Man Paul Goser and Marj Greene are nuts. Can't believe they're federally elected representatives. Maybe some small local place would elect individuals like that for a school board or local admin role, but federally? Wow.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Man Paul Goser and Marj Greene are nuts. Can't believe they're federally elected representatives. Maybe some small local place would elect individuals like that for a school board or local admin role, but federally? Wow.
    What do you mean by 'federally elected'?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 88 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast