Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I would agree that all weapons should have serial numbers that are not removable, similar to automobile VINs. Unfortunately, many weapons used in criminal activity have had the serial number removed or altered in such a way as to make them untraceable.
    Then that’s another change we could make that would be part of a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Where are you getting that data?
    His ***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Where are you getting that data?
    It was on a LA radio show a few months ago, but the closest I could find with 30 seconds of googling was

The special agent in charge of the ATF Los Angeles Field Division reported in January 2021 that 41 percent of the division’s cases involve ghost guns
    From memory one LA area sherrif quoted said 87% of his 2021 recoveries were ghost guns which was a massive jump from last year and last year was a massive jump from the year before. Baltimore has had a trend of ghost gun use increasing incredibly quickly month after month. Where it's literally going from a tiny percentage to a dominant number and in some areas well over half. There is obviously no real data on what guns are used on crimes committed so that part was almost certainly speculation by the talking heads on the radio.

https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...ns-ghost-guns/

Ghost guns are a problem we don't really have an answer for.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, hell no they shouldn't be on the committee. They are two of the biggest obstructionists in congress. They would turn it into a dog and pony show while juggling talking head foolery.
    Yep. Thankfully Pelosi rejected their ***es out of hand. Gym Jordan will be a witness before the committee not a member of such.

The ****ing title of this thread is laughable. The "insurrection narrative crumbles" my ****ing ***. That is exactly what it was with ****ing POTUS seeking to gain military support. Luckily Milley et al had the good sense to honor the constitution and not the bastard in chief. Mother ****ing republicans have lost their way and their soul.. Party of Lincoln my ***... This ****ing party has become fascist

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    The ****ing title of this thread is laughable. The "insurrection narrative crumbles" my ****ing ***. That is exactly what it was with ****ing POTUS seeking to gain military support. Luckily Milley et al had the good sense to honor the constitution and not the bastard in chief. Mother ****ing republicans have lost their way and their soul.. Party of Lincoln my ***... This ****ing party has become fascist
    Republicans have a very interesting strategy of pretending something seen by the whole country in broad daylight that their most prominent leaders orchestrated and basically nationally broadcast just didn't happen lol.

Can't say it's not completely working, though.

Glenn Greenwald has taken quite the head first dive off the deep end since Trump's election. Guy even got kicked out of his own publication for his.. interesting takes. I'm not a super fan of The Intercept, either, and so I kind of feel like they deserve each other, but still. Yikes.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

It’s always felt to be as fittingly ironic.

Apparently he’s not the tough guy he thought he was…

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Don't worry the Arayan Brotherhood will tough up their little newbie. Meanwhile, pick up the harmonica and cry me a river.
    It’s funny when these tough guys find out they aren’t tough.

Damn they have entirely shifted to blaming Nancy.

Straight out of the playbook.

Page 61 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast