Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

As the Insurrection Narrative Crumbles, Dems Cling to it More Desperately Than Ever

From Glenn Greenwald.
    https://greenwald.substack.com/p/as-...ative-crumbles

So now that we're about two months out of the Jan 6th riot.

Some issues from the narrative we were told have begun to come to light.

One, as confirmed in Testimony before Congress, literally no one was arrested with weapons of any kind.

The guys who had the zip ties simply found them, they didn't even bring them there.

Officer Brian Snitnick wasn't killed by protestors/rioters. He died later that day after returning from work, his mother claims it was due to a stroke.

And most importantly if there was just a proper amount of security that day, none of this would have happened.

Perhaps the most significant blow to the maximalist insurrection/coup narrative took place inside the Senate on Thursday. Ever since January 6, those who were not referring to the riot as a “coup attempt” — as though the hundreds of protesters intended to overthrow the most powerful and militarized government in history — were required to refer to it instead as an “armed insurrection.”
    his formulation was crucial not only for maximizing fear levels about the Democrats’ adversaries but also, as I’ve documented previously, because declaring an “armed insurrection” empowers the state with virtually unlimited powers to act against the citizenry. Over and over, leading Democrats and their media allies repeated this phrase like some hypnotic mantra:
    This is all important because these narratives are being used to promote the need for what would effectively be a second Patriot act (Patriot Act 2 electric Bogaloo Boys) and a new (domestic) War on Terror. Which will inevitably be used on Left Wing activists too.

The idea that democracy was hanging by a thread and only survived because a bunch of congressmen and senators were able to bravely...flee...or that the country with the most powerful military in the history of the world was going to be overthrown by idiots in shaman costumes was all ridiculous.

To be clear, these criticisms of mine aren't of your average Dem voter, but of elected Dem's and the Media Apparatus that supports them that are pushing these wild claims uncritically.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 03-07-2021 at 10:12 PM.

As the Insurrection Narrative Crumbles, Dems Cling to it More Desperately Than Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The idea that democracy was hanging by a thread and only survived because a bunch of congressmen and senators were able to bravely...flee...or that the country with the most powerful military in the history of the world was going to be over thrown by idiots in shaman costumes was all ridiculous.

I don’t think anyone thinks that. We did have a President that tried to ignore the results of the election and inspired civil unrest at our capital with his anti-democratic shenanigans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 03-07-2021 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t think anyone thinks that

Well, the media and elected Dem's have been hell-bent on selling us this idea, in the way they continue to describe the Jan. 6th events. Probably because it gives them the cover to push for Patriot Act 2.0

Well, the media and elected Dem's have been hell-bent on selling us this idea, in the way they continue to describe the Jan. 6th events. Probably because it gives them the cover to push for Patriot Act 2.0
    Not really

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Wierd thread..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Q is alive and kicking in some.

It was antifa all along, they would of gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling kids.

Damn y'all will do anything to protect Dear Leader Trump. There was an attempted insurrection and Trump pushed for it for months.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Dumbest thread of the night award? The title itself is a straw man.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Not really

How do you explain the way elected officials and journalists have been calling the events an "armed insurrection" despite no weapons being recovered by police.

They literally had all of the congress go home on the 4th because of "intel on Q-Anon" which ended up having literally nothing happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn y'all will do anything to protect Dear Leader Trump. There was an attempted insurrection and Trump pushed for it for months.
    Yeah, leftist Glenn Greenwald, he sure is a Trump supporter.

People can't just have a legitimate skepticism to the near 1/2 billion were spending per month on security theater at the capital.

Or the push by security state ghouls like John Brennen and Nicole Wallace to move towards a new Domestic War on Terror.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Q is alive and kicking in some.

It was antifa all along, they would of gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling kids.
    Only like 4% of the population even supports Q. It's really not alive and kicking at all.

Only like 4% of the population even supports Q. It's really not alive and kicking at all.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...-survey-finds/

56% of Republicans as of September 2020.

Enough people believed in it to elect at least two to Congress so...

well that's about the same percentage of the population that identifies as LGBTQ, and they appear to be live and kicking
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Yeah, leftist Glenn Greenwald, he sure is a Trump supporter.

People can't just have a legitimate skepticism to the near 1/2 billion were spending per month on security theater at the capital.

Or the push by security state ghouls like John Brennen and Nicole Wallace to move towards a new Domestic War on Terror.
    Anyone who takes up second residence on Tucker Carlson’s show can’t be trusted.

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast