Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 261 of 264 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 3958
  1. #3901
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,449
    Find it funny all the Trumptards who are screaming defund the FBI while calling out those who talked about defunding police departments. Not that I support either but its just hilarious in its juxtaposition.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-10-2022 at 02:12 PM.

  2. #3902
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Find it funny all the Trumptards who are okay with defunding the FBI while calling out those who talked about defunding police departments. Not that I support either but its just hilarious in its juxtaposition.
    Add to to the list of hypocrisy, contradiction, and nonsensical thinking that is rampant in the GQP.

  3. #3903
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    81,640
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Find it funny all the Trumptards who are screaming defund the FBI while calling out those who talked about defunding police departments. Not that I support either but its just hilarious in its juxtaposition.
    Totally depends on the community, but if "de-fund" the police means pushing money to community relations, developing partnerships between the police and citizens in urban areas, employing community watch dogs, building rec centers for teens and young adults to go to and keep entertained in higher crime areas, etc, I am all for it.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #3904
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Totally depends on the community, but if "de-fund" the police means pushing money to community relations, developing partnerships between the police and citizens in urban areas, employing community watch dogs, building rec centers for teens and young adults to go to and keep entertained in higher crime areas, etc, I am all for it.
    I'm on board for all those things but I will say police need more funding in all communities imo. Better training, more comprehensive vetting when they are hired, etc. There also needs to a significant change in approach in how cops deal with minority suspects but also suspects as a whole. Every cop should have a working body camera on them at all times as well.

    The idea that all of a sudden the government should defund the federal bureau of investigation is completely ridiculous though. And mainly they ***** about it because Trump is on the brink of being criminally charged.

  5. #3905
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    81,640
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm on board for all those things but I will say police need more funding in all communities imo. Better training, more comprehensive vetting when they are hired, etc. There also needs to a significant change in approach in how cops deal with minority suspects but also suspects as a whole. Every cop should have a working body camera on them at all times as well.

    The idea that all of a sudden the government should defund the federal bureau of investigation is completely ridiculous though. And mainly they ***** about it because Trump is on the brink of being criminally charged.
    I would agree on police funding being increased IF there were monumental changes to our policing. The things you stated, along with an entire re-write on the rules of engagement. There is no need to exert total authority at the drop of a hat, which police do.

    Yeah, no the FBI is just fine as is. Trump is pond scum, he can deal with his own wrongdoings. Of course, he never has, so why start now?

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  6. #3906
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    47,656
    So it's Wednesday, and so far this week the FBI has executed a search warrant on Mar-a-Lago and accessed Trump's safe, a Republican congressman had his phone seized by the FBI a day later, and then Trump plead the 5th while under oath with the NY AG.

    Not a good week for Trump.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  7. #3907
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    68,734
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    So it's Wednesday, and so far this week the FBI has executed a search warrant on Mar-a-Lago and accessed Trump's safe, a Republican congressman had his phone seized by the FBI a day later, and then Trump plead the 5th while under oath with the NY AG.

    Not a good week for Trump.
    you don’t feel bad for him either? You animal


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #3908
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,127
    Funny how the GQP is changing their tune on defunding the police. All of a sudden, that money being redirected is acceptable. I guess that blue line is real thin.

  9. #3909
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    107,297
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Funny how the GQP is changing their tune on defunding the police. All of a sudden, that money being redirected is acceptable. I guess that blue line is real thin.
    When it comes to holding Republicans accountable, they don’t understand why anyone would do that. They see law enforcement as a means of protecting rich white people and persecuting poor non-white people.

  10. #3910
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    81,640
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    When it comes to holding Republicans accountable, they don’t understand why anyone would do that. They see law enforcement as a means of protecting rich white people and persecuting poor non-white people.
    exactly right.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  11. #3911
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,141
    Anytime our republican posters want to jump in please do so. I know how yous hate hypocritical parties.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  12. #3912
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    107,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    exactly right.
    Manram gave the full quote some time ago. It's exactly how they view law enforcement. They are there to keep some people down and hold others above the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  13. #3913
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,141
    Maintain the status quo, not question the status quo.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  14. #3914
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,217

    They backed the wrong horse

    The Trumpies are actually very consistent in their “thinking” (pretty strong word for their mental processes).

    They want barely educated, unskilled white people (the real Americans in their eyes) to rule and they somehow see Trump as the one of them who will lead. Everyone and everything else is an enemy and must be brought down.

    January 6 was them acting out. It wasn’t much of an insurrection, but it did signal what almost half of the country is “thinking”.

    Their problem is that if they end up succeeding and Trump becomes csar, Trump will immediately turn on them and they’ll be calling now the good old days. They don’t get it, he’s not one of them. They’re willing to go to war for a rich white man who not only will not do anything for them, but will take them to the cleaners for whatever little they have left.

    Of course, the Democrats are doing the same, but have no aspirations to be csars - their aspirations end at being shills for rich white men. As bad as they are, having Trump as a csar is infinitely worse.
    Last edited by ortforshort; 08-11-2022 at 02:13 PM.

  15. #3915
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Totally depends on the community, but if "de-fund" the police means pushing money to community relations, developing partnerships between the police and citizens in urban areas, employing community watch dogs, building rec centers for teens and young adults to go to and keep entertained in higher crime areas, etc, I am all for it.
    Of course you are precious. Take the money form the cops and give to Omar's and your other pals in the socialist State of America. Trust Biden, Trust the Deep State. Zieg Heil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •