Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 260 of 264 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 3958
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Not shocked at all to hear the judge who signed off on the raid was an Obama donor and had anti Trump posts on FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Judges shouldn’t be allowed to vote

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He wasn't. That's just what the media successfully wanted you to believe.
    Who cares? Trump is a criminal.

Ah, the denizens of the cesspool called the right-wing media are rev up for scorched earth policies when they take over on all Trump's enemies after the raid. Including the FBI. It didn't take long for their support of the thin blue line to end.

Messing with the Orange Man.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-10-2022 at 10:16 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    nOt sHoCkEd aT aLl tHaT tHe GQP iS nOw cAlLiNg tO dEfUnD tHe FBI

i gUeSs tHe tHiN bLuE lInE iS gOnE nOw
    They believe that the insurrectionists should obliterate the thin blue line.

There is no adult in the room within the republican party. Cheney and Mitch are trying, but they have lost control of their base like with the tea party when they chased out the last few moderates within that party. The ones who were willing to compromise to get things done and respected the Constitution. It is just a piece of paper to them or a hindrance when they can't get their way. The inmates run this nut house. Anything goes to gain control of national discourse.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/10/polit...ral/index.html

Former President Donald Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment rights and declined to answer questions from the New York attorney general at a scheduled deposition Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/24/polit...ent-fact-check

Before heading out on his trip to Japan, President Donald Trump spoke with the press Friday reasserting his claim that he is the “most transparent” President.

“I was the most transparent, and am, transparent President in history,” Trump said, going on to cite how many interviews and documents special counsel Robert Mueller’s team went through.

This tangerine is a joke.

And for all the GQP nutjobs sucking his wrinkled balls: yes, it should be outrageous that we have a former president who needs to be raided, investigated, deposed, and likely indicted on criminal charges. This is not a witch hunt. The dumbass was blatant, or just stupid, about his crimes.

Same man who said "If you're innocent, why are you taking the fifth?". He's a hypocritical *******.

Day 2 and still no release of the search warrant. He could put a lot of this speculation to bed. Still can't figure out why someone so vocal about literally everything that involves him but won't produce it. Probably a better chance of seeing his tax returns first lol.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-10-2022 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Same man who said "If you're innocent, why are you taking the fifth?". He's a hypocritical *******.
    Yea I don't see taking the 5th as an admission of guilt from a random person. But I do from him, since that's what he said. He said that the only people who take it are people in the mob. I judge him by his standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

I can't stand watching and listening to him on the TV set since the later days of his "presidency". I don't see our future choices for President improving. Biden/Harris vs Trump/Greene? That would definitely deserve a Rod Sterling's prologue. Hell that could be an episode on "The Outer Limits"

There's nothing wrong with your tv set
    Don't attempt to adjust the picture
    We are controlling the transmission.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-10-2022 at 11:49 AM.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I can't stand watching and listening to him on the TV set since the later days of his "presidency". I don't see our future choices for President improving. Biden/Harris vs Trump/Greene? That would definitely deserve a Rod Sterling's prologue. Hell that could be an episode on "The Outer Limits"
    I'm hoping for Pete Buttigieg to be the next candidate. Whether that's 2024 or 2028, I'm fine either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

I'm hoping for Pete Buttigieg to be the next candidate. Whether that's 2024 or 2028, I'm fine either way.
    Pete is great in interviews. Very quick witted and clear

He doesn't move the base. In the last presidential race, he did very poorly with no pull from various fractions within the base. Plus, the hostility of some towards gays, and the prejudices within the democratic base, working poor, and some black churches, I don't see. He doesn't have Obama's magnetic charisma to pull people out of their biases to support him.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-10-2022 at 02:46 PM.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He doesn't move the base. In the last presidential race, he did very poorer with no pull from various fractions within the base. Plus, the hostility of some towards gays, and the prejudices within the democratic base, working poor, and some black churches, I don't see. He doesn't have the magnetic charisma of Obama to pull people out of their biases.
    I will be there for the winner of the nomination. But the primary is the time for me to express my top pick. The obvious exception is if the Republicans nominate someone who isn’t a complete ***hole and doesn’t use government to push down non-straight white Americans. It’s possible but seems very unlikely.

While he may be a better choice than many others in the Democratic stable, I’m not in the Buttigieg camp — not yet, anyhow.

Good style, no doubt — well-spoken, thoughtful, but incisive. However, I’m not too sure about the substance; he comes off as a bit too malleable (sort of like Obama).
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.