Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 168 of 209 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3135
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    The Jan 6th Farce was similar in a way to what the FBI and the Justice Department did in that so-called
    attempted kidnapping" of Gretchen Wheeler the Gov. of Michigan prior to Jan 6th. In that case the FBI basically orchestrated the entire thing for a 10 cent whacko "group" of idiots. A similar thing happened at the Capitol. Some idiots, following some FBI plants in the crowd committed trespassing and vandalism on government grounds. The Feds orchestrated it. They knew ahead of time who was in the crowd and what they wanted them to do. It was all a trick set up by the Democrats.
    You can keep saying that it was a farce or false flag all you want, but you have presented absolutely no evidence.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if you think these people throwing a temper tantrum would have gotten in and surely hurt or killed anyone, you're a gullible troll to left wing narrative.

I've already had this conversation with someone. it's unlikely these idiots rioting would have actually done anything had they gotten close to member of Congress.

that still does not counter what I have said..
    for years it was the left that was outraged any time the police shot someone black, no matter the details. it was always the argument that X did not deserve to be shot and killed and that they deserved their day in court for what they did.

^ this happened, people on the left argued this.
    What do you mean would have hurt anyone? How is it possible you can defend them like this with seemingly no idea what they did?

Howard Richardson, from Pennsylvania, has been charged with assaulting a DC cop.

Jeffrey Sabol, from Colorado, is also charged with assaulting a DC cop. He both tried to kill himself, and bought a plane ticket to Switzerland after Jan 6.

Donald Hazard, from Texas, is also charged with assaulting police after leaving one of them unconscious and with multiple other injuries.

And we also have video of beatings of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick and DC cop Michael Fanone being beaten by people you think were throwing a "temper tantrum" and that wouldn't have hurt anyone.

I would ask you how they could possibly know they weren't going to hurt or kill anyone given that they've already attacked cops, but it would just be another question for you to run from since it's inconvenient to this little fairy tale you've put together.

And so, attempt #4 to get you to answer a question.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This **** is hilarious.

The mob already beat cops. What do you think they would've done had they got their hands on a member of Congress? Hug them?

Just pay the slightest bit of attention to the posture of Capitol Police in different areas. Trying to keep them out if the Capitol, they didn't have guns pointed at them. The cop that led people away from one of the Chambers, that was at the inauguration, didn't have his gun out.

Who did?

The Capitol Police at the doors of the House floor, and on the other side of the barricade of the Speaker's Lobby.

Now why do you think that might be?

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if you think these people throwing a temper tantrum would have gotten in and surely hurt or killed anyone, you're a gullible troll to left wing narrative.

I've already had this conversation with someone. it's unlikely these idiots rioting would have actually done anything had they gotten close to member of Congress.

that still does not counter what I have said..
    for years it was the left that was outraged any time the police shot someone black, no matter the details. it was always the argument that X did not deserve to be shot and killed and that they deserved their day in court for what they did.

^ this happened, people on the left argued this.
    Gullible troll to right wing narrative calls everyone else a gullible troll to left wing narrative?

How creative.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Wow, off into rainbow pony land we go. Numerous police injuries, some died from that incident, feces spread on the Capitol wall and hanging booth built on the Congressional steps and that was a temper tantrum.

You aren't even in reality anymore. Can't argue with a lunatic, so you are right and I am wrong.
    Special never has been in reality. He's a very low intelligence, deranged clown that sees all of this as nothing more than entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    The entire Jan. 6th Insurrection is just a farce. Mel Brooks ought to make a movie out of it, sort of like Blazing Saddles meets High Anxiety. Its too bad that the people in charge of supposed to get at the truth of the corruption in our so called Justice Department and FBI are nothing but political shills and basically traitors.
    Your brain is akin to spoiled tapioca pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your brain is akin to spoiled tapioca pudding.
    Yea he still has produced zero evidence of any sort of conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You can keep saying that it was a farce or false flag all you want, but you have presented absolutely no evidence.
    Evidence? We don’t need no stinkin’ evidence!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Evidence? We don’t need no stinkin’ evidence!
    Yep it's just a repeat of the same whining and complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea he still has produced zero evidence of any sort of conspiracy.
    What? You mean the Patriot Press is not a reliable source of information?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    What? You mean the Patriot Press is not a reliable source of information?
    Better or worse then Zero Hedge?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Wow, off into rainbow pony land we go. Numerous police injuries, some died from that incident, feces spread on the Capitol wall and hanging booth built on the Congressional steps and that was a temper tantrum.

You aren't even in reality anymore. Can't argue with a lunatic, so you are right and I am wrong.
    who died there?

did the police shoot any of those people?

the argument related to January 6th is Ashli Babbitt deserved to be shot and killed for her actions. many arrested for this incident from people protesting at the Capitol in September 2018.. nobody shot.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Since your so in tune to what these terrorists, who got riled up by the former president's temper tantrum, would have done, then what do you think they would have done if they found Pelosi or any other politician who wasn't going along with Trump's grift? Sang kumbaya? Ate ice cream?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I think a majority probably would have done nothing. just like the idiots walking around more interested in just being there and part of the incident with smiles and having a good time, unlikely to actually become violent and physically attack anyone.

would or could there have been some that were so deranged they would have been violent? possible. but that sure didn't seem to what would have come from Ashli Babbitt.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    What do you mean would have hurt anyone? How is it possible you can defend them like this with seemingly no idea what they did?

Howard Richardson, from Pennsylvania, has been charged with assaulting a DC cop.

Jeffrey Sabol, from Colorado, is also charged with assaulting a DC cop. He both tried to kill himself, and bought a plane ticket to Switzerland after Jan 6.

Donald Hazard, from Texas, is also charged with assaulting police after leaving one of them unconscious and with multiple other injuries.

And we also have video of beatings of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick and DC cop Michael Fanone being beaten by people you think were throwing a "temper tantrum" and that wouldn't have hurt anyone.

I would ask you how they could possibly know they weren't going to hurt or kill anyone given that they've already attacked cops, but it would just be another question for you to run from since it's inconvenient to this little fairy tale you've put together.

And so, attempt #4 to get you to answer a question.
    I'm not defending them, I have literally said they should be punished for their actions. there were many arrested and charged, that is what should happen to hold them accountable. Ashli Babbitt did not get that.

you still have nothing left to argue with what we have seen from the left related to any police shootings for years now, which is why you have to deflect to something else. but we both know you're going to keep coming and not want to talk about that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯