Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 130 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2494
    He was also not taken back into custody when found to be in possession of cocaine?

I wonder if itís because theyíre the ones committing the crimes.

The Qanon Shaman is appealing his prison sentence. No surprises. They donít think there should be punishment for a little bit of insurrection.

Probably dismayed to discover prison doesn't have much in the way of organic food.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Probably dismayed to discover prison doesn't have much in the way of organic food.
    Sucks to be him. Prison isnít there to torture but itís not there to be a paradise.

Jeffrey Clark is now too sick to testify. They are pushing things back for two weeks to accommodate him.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sucks to be him. Prison isnít there to torture but itís not there to be a paradise.
    I see him as a nutty person who won't do well in prison. He deserve the sentencing, but I pity him and get a early release. Outside being swept up in the Jan. 6th raid, I don't see him as a threat to society, like the Orange man continues to be. You know the big boys behind this staged event won't see time
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I see him as a nutty person who won't do well in prison. He deserve the sentencing, but I pity him and get a early release. Outside being swept up in the Jan. 6th raid, I don't see him as a threat to society, like the Orange man continues to be. You know the big boys behind this staged event won't see time
    We are seeing the first machinations of charges against the higher ups. With Eastman clamming up and taking the 5th, the first bigger name (while not a universally public name) is starting to feel real legal pressure. The timeline is moving quicker than the Watergate timeline.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

We are seeing the first machinations of charges against the higher ups. With Eastman clamming up and taking the 5th, the first bigger name (while not a universally public name) is starting to feel real legal pressure. The timeline is moving quicker than the Watergate timeline.
    You better hope the democrats retain the Congress or that investigation will become a non-issue.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You better hope the democrats retain the Congress or that investigation will become a non-issue.
    Once we start talking 5th Amendment, there are areas for the Justice Department to intervene. But yes obviously I am hopeful that the Democrats will retain control of the House.

The title of this thread still makes me laugh every time I see it. Especially seeing as how the guy who created the thread also tries his damndest to get us to believe that he has in no way downplayed the events that transpired on 1/6/21.

What a disingenuous twat.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The title of this thread still makes me laugh every time I see it. Especially seeing as how the guy who created the thread also tries his damndest to get us to believe that he has in no way downplayed the events that transpired on 1/6/21.

What a disingenuous twat.
    It is really something that is worthy of a laugh. Every time I see it, I'm reminded how they truly want to pretend like rabid Trump supporters didn't break into the capitol 11 months ago.

It is really something that is worthy of a laugh. Every time I see it, I'm reminded how they truly want to pretend like rabid Trump supporters didn't break into the capitol 11 months ago.
    ....while simultaneously mocking outrage when we tell them they're downplaying what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....while simultaneously mocking outrage when we tell them they're downplaying what happened.
    No worries. Special will post that tweet of those people protesting in the Hart building again for comparison.

That's a fact.