Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1940
    It sounds like Trump is trying to sue the January 6th Commission and the National Archives to prevent the release of information. This really screams nothing to hide!

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...rchives-516209
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

The fact that Trump is fighting to keep conversations and notes surrounding the insurrection secret under Executive Privilege is interesting. Does it mean that he thinks he was doing his constitutionally required job in inciting an insurrection?

What a sad little insurrectionist!

Blue Lives matter to the right until they don't. What's even more ironic is Greg Kelly's dad used to be NYC police commissioner.

The best thing Greg Kelly has ever done was give The Soup opportunities to laugh at his buffoonery back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The best thing Greg Kelly has ever done was give The Soup opportunities to laugh at his buffoonery back in the day.
    He’s a spoiled POS who was raised by one of the worst people in law enforcement. Nobody exemplifies law for thee but not for me than former commissioner Kelly.

As the Insurrection Narrative Crumbles, Dems Cling to it More Desperately Than Ever

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Blue Lives matter to the right until they don't. What's even more ironic is Greg Kelly's dad used to be NYC police commissioner.

Who’s Greg Kelly? NM.... sorry I didn’t do a good job reading the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spawn of Ray Kelly. The former police commissioner who helped make Stop and Frisk the constitutional nightmare we now know it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The spawn of Ray Kelly. The former police commissioner who helped make Stop and Frisk the constitutional nightmare we now know it to be.
    Blue lives matter until they put their lives on the line to stop Trump cultists. Oh wait, I mean ANTIFA dressed up as Trump cultists. Is that right? I don't know. Been told so many different stories from the right about who was involved in January 6th and what it really was that I can't keep track anymore.

Just the irony is super funny though. You can tell Greg didn't learn a thing from his dad. He should ask him about all the officers who still suffer from PTSD post 9/11 and no it doesn't have to be an event of that magnitude for it be psychologically scarring.

Blue lives matter until they put their lives on the line to stop Trump cultists. Oh wait, I mean ANTIFA dressed up as Trump cultists. Is that right? I don't know. Been told so many different stories from the right about who was involved in January 6th and what it really was that I can't keep track anymore.

Just the irony is super funny though. You can tell Greg didn't learn a thing from his dad. He should ask him about all the officers who still suffer from PTSD post 9/11 and no it doesn't have to be an event of that magnitude for it be psychologically scarring.
    Well obviously the J6 attackers are undercover ANTIFA...but don't go looking and investigating it. You just have to take Republican's word for it.

Been told so many different stories from the right about who was involved in January 6th and what it really was that I can't keep track anymore.
    No you haven't.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

So they didn't say it was Antifa? Or left wing activists trying to make Trump look bad? Or that they posed "zero threat"?

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No you haven't.
    Yes, there have been many. That it wasn't an insurrection, that no members of Congress had the right to feel threatened, that Ashli Babbitt is a hero, that it was ANTIFA dressed up as Trump supporters, Trump saying the real insurrection happened on Election Day and that none of those people posed a real threat, etc.

So they didn't say it was Antifa? Or left wing activists trying to make Trump look bad? Or that they posed "zero threat"?
    Oh they would never say that…cue them saying that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AxEJ09djDUk

I've seen people say that antifa was involved. I've also seen the investigators say that antifa was involved.

What I haven't seen (and neither have you and mets) is so many stories about who was involved that one couldn't keep track.

Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast