Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Dinosaurs didn't die out, birds are dinosaurs!
    Preach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    or wait for police to show up to the scene with their guns, and accept the students that could be shot and killed during that wait.
    You assume that having armed officers at a school will in fact save lives.

How bout we take those 100s of billions of dollars you're suggesting and instead spend it on a proper healthvare system? Bet that would save more children.

God you're dim.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It’s amazing how frequently the party of Lincoln talks about leaving the country. Allen West once again talking about Texas separating from the union.
    The best was when that judge called out Texas for being historically anti federal government and alway preaching state rights now trying to intervene on how another state runs their elections.

It's honestly amazing how Trump has gotten even Texas to lose their identity.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    You assume that having armed officers at a school will in fact save lives.

How bout we take those 100s of billions of dollars you're suggesting and instead spend it on a proper healthvare system? Bet that would save more children.

God you're dim.

don't get personal because you don't like what I said.

armed officers at school would save lives.

think about the number of school shootings and the students that were killed while waiting for the police to arrive on scene with their guns to confront the shooter. having someone trained already on scene with their gun would/should confront a shooter more quickly, saving precious minutes and lives.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

don't get personal because you don't like what I said.

armed officers at school would save lives.

think about the number of school shootings and the students that were killed while waiting for the police to arrive on scene with their guns to confront the shooter. having someone trained already on scene with their gun would/should confront a shooter more quickly, saving precious minutes and lives.
    I agree that armed officers at school would save lives. I also believe that 30 foot fences with razor wire around the school with sniper towers around would save lives too. And having all students take classes in locked isolation rooms would save lives. And not letting them go home and feeding them sterile mash through a slot in the door would save lives.

The problem is that putting armed officers at schools is stupid and bad. Arming teachers is even more stupid and even more bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    The best was when that judge called out Texas for being historically anti federal government and alway preaching state rights now trying to intervene on how another state runs their elections.

It's honestly amazing how Trump has gotten even Texas to lose their identity.
    The GOP has become all about "owning the libs" and that is their single, overriding governing philosophy at this point. Everything else is secondary to them. Even, since we're talking about Texas, having a functioning power grid.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I agree that armed officers at school would save lives. I also believe that 30 foot fences with razor wire around the school with sniper towers around would save lives too. And having all students take classes in locked isolation rooms would save lives. And not letting them go home and feeding them sterile mash through a slot in the door would save lives.

The problem is that putting armed officers at schools is stupid and bad. Arming teachers is even more stupid and even more bad.

armed officers in school is not extreme like your other examples.

nothing short of eliminating guns will stop school shootings, and eliminating guns can not and will not happen.

you adjust to the reality.

how is having armed officers in schools a bad idea? you know students would not have access to the guns, right.
    even having these guns locked up and only accessible to the officers when needed is better than what is there currently.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

armed officers in school is not extreme like your other examples.

nothing short of eliminating guns will stop school shootings, and eliminating guns can not and will not happen.

you adjust to the reality.

how is having armed officers in schools a bad idea? you know students would not have access to the guns, right.
    even having these guns locked up and only accessible to the officers when needed is better than what is there currently.
    I don't want to go, nor do I want my kids to go to school where there is a constant example of BS security theater. There is a psychological impact to it that is not worth it.

It's also a bad idea as it would cost around $150B a year. Over the last 20 years there is an average of 1 mass school shooting with more than 2 fatalities. That's $1.5T to save maybe 100-150 people. I think if your goal is to save lives then there are MUCH MUCH MUCH better ways to get a return on that investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't want to go, nor do I want my kids to go to school where there is a constant example of BS security theater. There is a psychological impact to it that is not worth it.

It's also a bad idea as it would cost around $150B a year. Over the last 20 years there is an average of 1 mass school shooting with more than 2 fatalities. That's $1.5T to save maybe 100-150 people. I think if your goal is to save lives then there are MUCH MUCH MUCH better ways to get a return on that investment.
    what would you or kids rather see, school shootings with more death, or armed security to be prepared when it happens.

airport security changed after 9/11.

some/many schools already have security/resource officers, how much money would it cost to arm/train them. how did you come up with $150 billion.

what would be a better way, seeing how eliminating guns is not an option.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what would you or kids rather see, school shootings with more death, or armed security to be prepared when it happens.

airport security changed after 9/11.

some/many schools already have security/resource officers, how much money would it cost to arm/train them. how did you come up with $150 billion.

what would be a better way, seeing how eliminating guns is not an option.
    Once you eliminate the best option for reducing gun violence, the best option left is my idea!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Once you eliminate the best option for reducing gun violence, the best option left is my idea!
    eliminating the guns already in America is not an option, not reality.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

eliminating the guns already in America is not an option, not reality.
    But turning every school into Ft. Knox is?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But turning every school into Ft. Knox is?
    A plan sponsored by the gun lobby's money: the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. The only person who says that is someone who wants at least two guns to be sold.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Pretty soon we will look like the wild west where everyone walks around with guns.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

That stand your ground law is a good frontier justice policy.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast