Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Blue Lives Matter (so long as it's politically opportunistic to say so, of course...just like literally every other opinion I, a right-winger, have about politics)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yea hearing Republicans giving out acting awards to different police officers on their primetime shows is the epitome of hypocrisy and “full of ****ism”.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea hearing Republicans giving out acting awards to different police officers on their primetime shows is the epitome of hypocrisy and “full of ****ism”.
    The far-right just completely ******** on these cops is such a great embodiment for where the GOP is at right now. It just sums it all up so well.

The hypocrisy shows up all the time because none of these people stand for anything. Hard to be consistent when you just make up all your opinions and takes on the fly depending on what the culture war dictates. When you just react. And react. And react.
    HELLO

those officers who testify at the congressional hearing will now be classified as crises actors. It didn't happen.

I give the Republican extremists credit, it took them record time to say "nothing to see here" about Jan 6th. Don't trust your lying eyes.

No shame, no integrity and they are in Congress. Oh, happy day. Care more for insurrectionists than caged kids. A subtle message to right-wingnuts that they have a friend within the republican party. What are these nuts endgames? More insurrection to maybe win/take elections?

Trump did say his side has all the guns.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-30-2021 at 08:44 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Don't worry. Matt Gaetz will get to tour a prison soon enough.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Pelosi instigated this whole thing in yet one more ill fated and poorly conceived attempt to get Trump.
    Weeks in advance they knew this was coming yet she did nothing to prevent it. It was all a set-up and of course the bought and paid for liberal media eat it up and spit it out like it's truth.
    Yikes. What are you talking about?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Pelosi instigated this whole thing in yet one more ill fated and poorly conceived attempt to get Trump.
    Weeks in advance they knew this was coming yet she did nothing to prevent it. It was all a set-up and of course the bought and paid for liberal media eat it up and spit it out like it's truth.
    Of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

My favorite part of the Pelosi knew it was coming and did nothing is the implication that we all knew Trump’s supporters were gonna storm the Capitol and the onus was somehow on everyone else to stop it as opposed to them just… ya know… not storming the Capitol…

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    My favorite part of the Pelosi knew it was coming and did nothing is the implication that we all knew Trump’s supporters were gonna storm the Capitol and the onus was somehow on everyone else to stop it as opposed to them just… ya know… not storming the Capitol…
    But don't ask them who was responsible for deploying the DC National Guard...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Don't worry. Matt Gaetz will get to tour a prison soon enough.
    I've been hearing this for about 6 months. If the federal investigation shows that he committed criminal acts, he will be charged. If not, he won't be.

Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I've been hearing this for about 6 months. If the federal investigation shows that he committed criminal acts, he will be charged. If not, he won't be.
    Criminal charges take quite a while to put together. They don't start preparing for the case on Monday and end the case on Friday.

Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast