Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Guy up the street from me, same one that installed the steel flag pole in his driveway to fly his Trump flag, has a Blue Lives Matter flag flying right under it.

I'm always astonished it hasn't collapsed under the weight of the irony.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.Ē" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Guy up the street from me, same one that installed the steel flag pole in his driveway to fly his Trump flag, has a Blue Lives Matter flag flying right under it.

I'm always astonished it hasn't collapsed under the weight of the irony.
    Do you guys steal each otherís political lawn signs? I live for that kind of small town political hijinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you guys steal each otherís political lawn signs? I live for that kind of small town political hijinks

I don't doubt he has a gun he cuddles with nightly.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.Ē" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I don't doubt he has a gun he cuddles with nightly.
    The danger is what makes it fun

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Unrelated to the DC capitol riot. But connected.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I got to pull a Special's tactic. Since our republican posters fail to say anything about this, I guess they are ok with what this guy did.
    This guy did more explicitly what people are accusing Lauren Boebert and a few others of doing. Guiding and instructing some of the insurrectionists on where they need to go and when.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Unrelated to the DC capitol riot. But connected.

Found guilty of criminal activity. I'm fine with the sentence.

This guy did more explicitly what people are accusing Lauren Boebert and a few others of doing. Guiding and instructing some of the insurrectionists on where they need to go and when.
    RNC will protect Boebert so don't even go there, it will be futile to do so. I do wonder if the DNC will bring it up for theatrics during the 1/6 raid investigation.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    RNC will protect Boebert so don't even go there, it will be futile to do so. I do wonder if the DNC will bring it up for theatrics during the 1/6 raid investigation.
    She should be subpoenaed along with Kevin McCarthy. She was sending out messages during the attack on Twitter including the Speakerís location. McCarthy was also in talks with Trump about trying to get the insurrectionists to leave.

She should be subpoenaed along with Kevin McCarthy. She was sending out messages during the attack on Twitter including the Speakerís location. McCarthy was also in talks with Trump about trying to get the insurrectionists to leave.
    I don't see the republicans subjecting themselves to a democrat-dominant investigation where they will be grilled by democrats in front of the camera a year and a half before mid-term. Nice dream though.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Pelosi instigated this whole thing in yet one more ill fated and poorly conceived attempt to get Trump.
    Weeks in advance they knew this was coming yet she did nothing to prevent it. It was all a set-up and of course the bought and paid for liberal media eat it up and spit it out like it's truth.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Pelosi instigated this whole thing in yet one more ill fated and poorly conceived attempt to get Trump.
    Weeks in advance they knew this was coming yet she did nothing to prevent it. It was all a set-up and of course the bought and paid for liberal media eat it up and spit it out like it's truth.
    I think you don't know how capitol security is managed or run if you're saying this.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Blue Lives Matter (so long as it's politically opportunistic to say so, of course...just like literally every other opinion I, a right-winger, have about politics)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Yes, Yes, hell yes son and she was behind the ill-fated, and poorly conceived Jan 6th raid to make Trump look bad as well.

What the heck are you talking about?

Will Rogers

Page 63 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast