Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 83 of 83
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Jones, Dudley and Matthews with 0 points

    That's really stepping up when we need you guys

    Why isn't Kostos playing some minutes if Jones is playing like this?
    I think I rather play mckinnie over mathews at this point.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,908
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    They always do
    Yep

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,140
    Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    I think I rather play mckinnie over mathews at this point.
    He definitely looked better last night for sure

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yeah too bad because he always goes strong at the rim, I thought we got it when I saw him grab this offensive rebound lol
    Yep, same here

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,823
    I just think some of the last few games were more of a modified practice than anything else. Also maybe taking a look at some of the players for possible trades. I think that if they stay in the top 4, they will be fine. Not too concerned about it unless we take a dive and go to the bottom 4 of rankings. Then NPH has my blessing on trading everyone.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,788
    Oh we had a game? Wow I didn't chk the schedule.

    Another L? Sheesh

    Mark your days Wes....mark your mutha... days!

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    37,962
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I just think some of the last few games were more of a modified practice than anything else. Also maybe taking a look at some of the players for possible trades. I think that if they stay in the top 4, they will be fine. Not too concerned about it unless we take a dive and go to the bottom 4 of rankings. Then NPH has my blessing on trading everyone.
    Just these three players. KCP,Kuzma and Wesley, because they together might bring a way better player to help Lebron and Davis. But, I am also okay if the Lakers just grab another center/PF and a shooter. KCP and Wesley not what could consistently give us what we need every night. Kuzma is a SF in a pf body. So our bigs with him and Harrell are not enough size to take pounding from Old Gasol and fragile Davis.
    They are resting!

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,823
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Just these three players. KCP,Kuzma and Wesley, because they together might bring a way better player to help Lebron and Davis. But, I am also okay if the Lakers just grab another center/PF and a shooter. KCP and Wesley not what could consistently give us what we need every night. Kuzma is a SF in a pf body. So our bigs with him and Harrell are not enough size to take pounding from Old Gasol and fragile Davis.
    Definitely true. Either KCP gets his act together or he could get benched or traded for someone who can actually shoot.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •