Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Jones, Dudley and Matthews with 0 points

That's really stepping up when we need you guys

Why isn't Kostos playing some minutes if Jones is playing like this?
    I think I rather play mckinnie over mathews at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    They always do
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    I think I rather play mckinnie over mathews at this point.
    He definitely looked better last night for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yeah too bad because he always goes strong at the rim, I thought we got it when I saw him grab this offensive rebound lol
    Yep, same here

I just think some of the last few games were more of a modified practice than anything else. Also maybe taking a look at some of the players for possible trades. I think that if they stay in the top 4, they will be fine. Not too concerned about it unless we take a dive and go to the bottom 4 of rankings. Then NPH has my blessing on trading everyone.

Oh we had a game? Wow I didn't chk the schedule.

Another L? Sheesh

Mark your days Wes....mark your mutha... days!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I just think some of the last few games were more of a modified practice than anything else. Also maybe taking a look at some of the players for possible trades. I think that if they stay in the top 4, they will be fine. Not too concerned about it unless we take a dive and go to the bottom 4 of rankings. Then NPH has my blessing on trading everyone.
    Just these three players. KCP,Kuzma and Wesley, because they together might bring a way better player to help Lebron and Davis. But, I am also okay if the Lakers just grab another center/PF and a shooter. KCP and Wesley not what could consistently give us what we need every night. Kuzma is a SF in a pf body. So our bigs with him and Harrell are not enough size to take pounding from Old Gasol and fragile Davis.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Just these three players. KCP,Kuzma and Wesley, because they together might bring a way better player to help Lebron and Davis. But, I am also okay if the Lakers just grab another center/PF and a shooter. KCP and Wesley not what could consistently give us what we need every night. Kuzma is a SF in a pf body. So our bigs with him and Harrell are not enough size to take pounding from Old Gasol and fragile Davis.
    Definitely true. Either KCP gets his act together or he could get benched or traded for someone who can actually shoot.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456