Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    His defense being so good make me believe he will be high on their draft board. Hopefully, he can develop a three point shot.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    I think Davion Mitchell will be high on their draft board too. Raptors like locking down Junior/Senior players closer to their prime. With rookie scales and RFA rights, locking down a safe choice like Mitchell for his 22-29 years is a really high floor move.

He is undersized, but maybe the best perimeter defender in the draft. He can break down his defender off the dribble, finish with either hand and has great playmaking instincts. He also hits the 3 at a good rate. I'm concerned with too many small players, but he just feels like a Raptors pick.

You see a player like Aaron Gordon, already traded by age 25 and you recognize the value of having players locked in for more of their prime years.
    Last edited by pebloemer; 04-17-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Then again Raptors should not draft a PG because they have enough point guards like Lowry, VanVleet even though he is a combo guard but also Malachi Flynn is a point guard too. I mean Raptors also drafted Harris who is a shooting guard all be it he is with the 905 but still it is like Raptors have a whole factory of guards.

Raptors then have Anunoby, Watson and Trent Jr as small forwards so should the Raptors draft a 3?

What they should do is either you draft a PF (4) or you draft a 5 (C)...I know what y'all should do and that is draft a C because you guys are obviously lacking in that department

I mean you have Boucher and Baynes but I can't see the Raptors holding on to Baynes and then there's Birch...can I see the Raptors holding on to him? At least if you draft a center, a big man...you have even more rim protection than you normally would and you can make up for the losses of Ibaka and Gasol pretty easily

I mean your starting lineup for next season for 21/22 easily:

PG- VanVleet
    SG- Trent Jr (if you manage to re-sign him in free agency since he is RFA but even as an RFA he could still leave)
    SF- Anunoby
    PF- Siakam
    C- Address in free agency by going after a starting C but which bigs are available this summer?

Then on your bench

PG- Flynn
    SG- Probably whoever you can draft as your 2021 draft pick
    SF- Watson
    PF- Watanabe
    C- Boucher

Then you easily can get rid of Lowry in free agency as well as cut Baynes loose and probably Birch too

Sacramento and Chicago have no dropped below us in the standings. Sitting at 10th worst record. Only 1 game back of NO and two games back of Indiana. Washington has been coming on strong of late behind us.

Hard to see us dropped down into the bottom 6. We've distanced ourselves from them a bunch during this stretch. Rough schedule coming up for rest of season now though.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Sacramento and Chicago have no dropped below us in the standings. Sitting at 10th worst record. Only 1 game back of NO and two games back of Indiana. Washington has been coming on strong of late behind us.

Hard to see us dropped down into the bottom 6. We've distanced ourselves from them a bunch during this stretch. Rough schedule coming up for rest of season now though.
    Yeah but Chicago doesn't even own their draft pick anymore especially after the Vucevic trade but also Sacramento I think in the West they are trying to make play in. Same with Chicago trying to make play in but Washington are trying to gain momentum and they are by continuing to win games.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213