Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Weird. I checked out some footage and I donít see an nba player there. His moves wonít work in the NBA imo. Maybe a 2 way? Nice shooting stroke but nothing compared to a guy like Thomas who could barely get on the court.
    he used to play tigh end for the bills lol. very physical player with a huge wingspan. i guess they see defensive potential.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I'm guessing the money won't be much, but we have a bunch of depth guys in Watanabe/Harris/Bembry/Watson/Gillespie. And 2 2nd round picks. Maybe they are giving up on a couple of those guys (Bembry/Watson)?
    This was exactly my thought. I donít see the room for flyers. I like all the guys you listed.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    he used to play tigh end for the bills lol. very physical player with a huge wingspan. i guess they see defensive potential.
    Bills die hard here. I guess thatís where I recognized his name from.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Bills die hard here. I guess thatís where I recognized his name from.
    unfortunate. sorry to hear that.

Who y'all taking with the #4 overall pick? Last time y'all picked at #4 was 2003 when y'all drafted Chris Bosh back in the day. Fast forward 18 years later and y'all have the #4 overall pick again.

FVV being the representative at last night's Draft Lottery though I don't know if that hurt you or helped you in any way

But the Pistons lucked out because they get Cade with the #1 pick and the Rockets I wonder if they take Mobley considering they have Wood and Olynyk as bigs and Cleveland have Allen as their big so it makes me wonder if they take Mobley at #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Who y'all taking with the #4 overall pick? Last time y'all picked at #4 was 2003 when y'all drafted Chris Bosh back in the day. Fast forward 18 years later and y'all have the #4 overall pick again.

FVV being the representative at last night's Draft Lottery though I don't know if that hurt you or helped you in any way

But the Pistons lucked out because they get Cade with the #1 pick and the Rockets I wonder if they take Mobley considering they have Wood and Olynyk as bigs and Cleveland have Allen as their big so it makes me wonder if they take Mobley at #3.
    Depends who goes 2 and 3. One of Suggs/Mobley/Green will be left.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Depends who goes 2 and 3. One of Suggs/Mobley/Green will be left.
    Yeah, there are 2 "no pressure" picks in this draft, #1 which will go with Cade Cunningham, and #4 which will go with whomever is left of Suggs, Green and Mobley. Its actually a little boring from our perspective, unless we start talking about trading the pick, (which I doubt they would). Otherwise we have 2 teams in front of us making Bobby's and Masai's decision for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    unfortunate. sorry to hear that.
    The Brady era was tough, but the allen era has only begun!

Keon broke draft combine record with 48" vertical leap.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425