Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

GT#36 Muy Increžble Knicks (18-17) @ San Antonio Spurs (17-13): Boogie Time

Like Brockhampton, the Spurs will bring the boogie but can the Knicks take advantage of a depleted team reeling after an overtime loss on the night before?

Random Thoughts:

1. Remember the Nets: Last night James Harden looking like El Presidente Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna took the Alamo in overtime. The Nets backcourt (Irving & Harden) ultimately overwhelmed the Spurs. Now the Spurs face a confident, surging Knicks team. New York has an opportunity to take care of a depleted, tired Spurs team.

2. A Rose like no other: Derrick Rose is 3-0 as a starter but his minutes should be monitored. Knicks will need another noteworthy performance from Frank Ntilikina & Immanuel Quickley.

3. Demar Derozan lives: Playing well under Coach Greg Popovich. RJ Barrett will need a Swiss Army knife worth of tools to keep him human.

4. The Juice is worth the Squeeze: Knicks need more production from Obi Toppin & Kevin Knox. Not sure how or where you play them but they gotta produce. The Knicks bench is really important especially when the starters struggle in the 3rd.

5. Are the Spurs Back: Took a couple seasons but the Spurs are retooled and in possession of the division and 6th seed in the West but Dallas Mavericks are hot on their tail.

The Knicks must stay aggressive if they hope to take out Spurs and remain above .500.

Letís go Knicks!
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 03-02-2021 at 03:38 AM.

Derozan vs RJ should be fun

Mills vs IQ should be fun

Murray vs Rose should be fun

Walker vs Bullocks good match

Randle could feast against Lyles

Noel vs Poeltl, nice match

Obi should play against the 15 or so minutes old man aldridge gets

Time for Knox to come out and play because I don't think Semanic will give him fits

Diops vs Burks another match Burks can come on top

SA on a back to back with DeRozan playing 42 min and Poeltl playing 36 and Murray 37 and Walker 37 and even Mills got in 31.
    Last edited by still a fan; 03-02-2021 at 07:38 AM.

Payton is doubtful tonight per Berman

Time for Frank to make a statement or at least give a good audition for Pops.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    good, Frank needs to step up and force Thibs hand. last game wasn't good for him.

Good. I don't root for injuries but

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Good. I don't root for injuries but

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I never fully realized how these phantom injuries work, but after hearing Porzingis talk about his injury during the trade talks, where he felt fine but the trainers kept telling him he wasn't ready yet, wouldn't be surprised if we're doing something like that with Payton to give this new rotation an extended look.

In a perfect world Payton quietly goes situational. I think we need a depth piece because of Rose's injury history. If Payton will accept a 3rd string role I think that's the best case for us.

I never fully realized how these phantom injuries work, but after hearing Porzingis talk about his injury during the trade talks, where he felt fine but the trainers kept telling him he wasn't ready yet, wouldn't be surprised if we're doing something like that with Payton to give this new rotation an extended look.

In a perfect world Payton quietly goes situational. I think we need a depth piece because of Rose's injury history. If Payton will accept a 3rd string role I think that's the best case for us.
    Payton needs to accept a G league role

This is going to be a tough matchup IMHO. Hope we win but I think the Spurs will come out hungry after losing yesterday and will be tough

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    This is going to be a tough matchup IMHO. Hope we win but I think the Spurs will come out hungry after losing yesterday and will be tough
    Nets anti-Knick conspiracy in play. Fold to the Mavs then piss off the Spurs for us.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    On the bright side they have no one to guard Randle

Quote Originally Posted by Knick Danger View Post
    Nets anti-Knick conspiracy in play. Fold to the Mavs then piss off the Spurs for us.
    They did their job they took them to Ot. We should come out firing.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Yaaaasssss

Situational might be one of the best things to come out of this season

The longer he is out, the more he will join the second unit

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast