Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Season

Nola-Wheeler-Eflin looks dominant in the first three games.

I like what I see from the bullpen. There is optimism

Nice start! Hoping the bats wake up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Matt Moore shaky to say the least
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Matt Moore shaky to say the least
    He did enough though! I feel as though Girardi coached this team to victory tonight. Perfectly timed pulling of Matt, placing the right guys in the right spots, just perfection...I haven't felt that way since Manual was at his prime in 07-09 with us.

Big difference a real bullpen makes. 2 or all 4 of those games would have been loses last year.

Absolutely agree

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

VV needs to go. Perfect microcosm of his career. Strikes out sides then 4 walks next inning. Nothing really even close. Blowing a winnable game with a trash player. Bring up JoJo. He deserves it over Vince.

VV is so frustrating. I'm sure some team out there will see him as a 'fixable' asset. Figure out a way to trade him at this point. First loss had to happen at some point I guess. I'm cool with it as long as we take the series tomorrow with Nola on the bump. I like our chances with Wheeler going against the Braves again.

Ugh, Vinny Velo was awful as always, the bats have been quiet tho.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    VV needs to go. Perfect microcosm of his career. Strikes out sides then 4 walks next inning. Nothing really even close. Blowing a winnable game with a trash player. Bring up JoJo. He deserves it over Vince.
    This.

Nola struggles but the Phils got the W

Bullpen solid again. Bats came to life more so. Hoskins is smoking hot right now. Gotta get Bryce rolling yet. No one mentioned his hunt single before JTs bomb. Thatís what can happen when they give you a free base. Loved it.

The bullpen is actually solid this year and this team is good, imagine that. People are still going to be sleeping on this team but if the Pen pitches the way that they have they can easily be a playoff team.

You know if they are close dombrowski will make something happen

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast