Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Season

Matt Moore experiment needs to be over. He doesnít even give the team a chance
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Matt Moore experiment needs to be over. He doesnít even give the team a chance
    He's been really bad in his two starts.

Hamels is still sitting out there. Why not?

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Nola with his first win of the season. One of the best game from him for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Hamels is still sitting out there. Why not?
    I'm In

Give Mickey a few more games, maybe this week.

If he doesn't improve, yikes Muzzioti, Maton or Herrera, Kingery might not be an option, they are changing his swing in that alt site.

Regarding Matt Moore, he has seem effective during short stretches, perhaps the bullpen could be an option and they give VV a shot lol.

I think we should see Adonis Medina at some point this season.
    Last edited by papirico52; 04-18-2021 at 09:08 PM.

Yeah they may have to exhaust all the interior options before free agency due to finances. Iíd love to see Coil back though.

Moniak is somehow worse than what we had. Lol. He canít even foul a ball off. 7/8 hitters are sure outs. Brutal

dont understand why we didnt go out and get a number 3 starter... Eflin is pitching great but once he falls off like he usually does we are toast. On top of this herrera and kingery are upgrades over Quinn/Moniak so why are they not up here? I know kingery struggeled but christ cant be worse then what our current CFs are doing... 0 hits last 9 games from our cf position

What is your guys thoughts on hoskins? I feel like honestly we need to let him go and move Bolm to first because Bolm defense is just bad.

This team just sucks offensively. Putrefying with men in scoring position.

Lol this team. 4-1 lead vanished yet again. Unbelievable. Why canít a Phillies bullpen not suck? Is it a requirement to pitch here? Holy balls...

Some of the worst homers given up by this team are on 0-2 counts. Horrific job all around.

Mickey is adjusting that's how it has been for him in every level, isn't anyone excited about Nick Maton?; He has been playing great since last season and he impressed everyone in ST; we could be looking at Seguraīs replacement.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

I hope so. We need cheap players that perform.

Right on, specifically since Bohm is in the middle of a sophomore slump, they seem to be pitching him away and has missed balls right down the middle, ugh.

Days off suck but I'm thankful because it's stress free lol.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast