Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: 2021 Season

Making there way back to .500

Injuries still killing this team. No Hoskins in the line up is unsustainable
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Atlanta is running away with the division.

They’ll cool off. They had a crazy easy stretch. We should be able to gain ground. Last night though was a devastating loss. Can’t have those down the stretch. Need Rhys back badly. The offense can’t play this poorly and is win. Fortunately a win today and wild card is still in play. I’d rather win division obviously.

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Rhys came back in a big way. He needs to stay healthy and Girardi needs to be better...so does our pitching staff. Wheeler has not looked Cy worthy in his last two starts.

Never mind season over. Finding ways to lose nightly

What a **** tease of a season
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Looks like might have found 5 starting pitchers finally.

Wheeler
    Nola
    Eflin
    Gibson
    Suarez

Now if they could come up with a bullpen, 3B, SS, LF, and CF. Not asking much.....

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Looks like might have found 5 starting pitchers finally.

Wheeler
    Nola
    Eflin
    Gibson
    Suarez

Now if they could come up with a bullpen, 3B, SS, LF, and CF. Not asking much.....
    I’d add 2B to that too.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Hopefully Kingery comes back to previous form and claims 2B. Moniak needs to win the CF job. Stott hopefully can make the jump from AA to MLB and take over SS. Bohm's reset hopefully goes good and regains his rookie season. McCutchen or Herrera in LF isn't hateful, an upgrade would be great. Just need to come up with a bullpen!

I really don’t have faith in this farm.

The farm team is abysmal at best....they may have 2-3 players that may someday have a shot...

Turning over the front office was probably the best move they made this season....Got to get fresh eyes in there to to find players. If Girardi makes it to next season and Dombroski makes improvements at certain positions, but he doesn't improve the record he'll be the next to go....Girardi is the product of NYY teams that had alot of talent to work with.

They need to upgrade SS, 2 of their OF positions (I like McCutcheon - but need more consistency), 3B, part of the bullpen (mostly a closer)....

I think JT is having a terrible season…season over. They just can’t win

L

o

l

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526