Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Season

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Rhys needs to ride the darn bench after that lazy, stupid play.
    ...Don't listen to me...lol nice shot Rhys! lol

Man...these umps this series............You have to be sure when you call a homer....geez....

I hate this bullpen so much. Not even competitive. They flat out blow. Coonrod is the only reliable arm.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Didi grand salami!!

The offense scores 5 runs within first 5 batters then mustered nothing but ks the rest of the way. If this team ever plays good baseball watch out...first place when basically playing terrible is crazy.

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    The offense scores 5 runs within first 5 batters then mustered nothing but ks the rest of the way. If this team ever plays good baseball watch out...first place when basically playing terrible is crazy.
    Not only are they in first place in the NL East with this crap performances, they are also only 3 wins less than the best record in baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The biggest gap between first and last place in a division is 8 games with the lowest being 2 games. The division with an 8 game difference has 3 teams tied at 16-13 for 1st place.

This has to be one of the closest Aprilís in awhile for the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Wheeler was great today. 13 more ks from offense but bohm came througj

Brom sighting for the old school posters

Broms indeed!!!

We are leading the NL in innings by our starters, pitching certainly is a strength, if we fix the 4 and 5 spot we are in it.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Wheeler with a gem today. His best game this season thus far

Harper and Segura will be back in the lineup today. Facing the Braves with us being on a 4 game winning streak and them being on a 3 gamer...probably means we will be blown out even with Eflin going against Morton. :/

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Harper and Segura will be back in the lineup today. Facing the Braves with us being on a 4 game winning streak and them being on a 3 gamer...probably means we will be blown out even with Eflin going against Morton. :/
    Follow me for betting advice...

Six strong innings from Eflin for the W. The Phils need him to be their 3rd pitcher and thus far he has deliver.

Alec Bohm is slowly becoming my favorite player

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast