Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Season

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    His splits are awful against lefties, a two month rental, I'm cool they still lost Acuña.

We are being labeled as buyers, even tho we have re stocked with a good draft, I would make Morales and Howard available, heck even Casey Martin if someone still loves his tools.

Mick Abel came out of the game yesterday with back problems, I think it's a move to deter teams from asking for him, in any case I believe he and Painter are untouchable right now, so in that regard I would be sad to lose Johan Rojas, he is looking pretty damn good.
    Can’t read too much into the smoke, but reportedly we’re ‘front of the line’ buyers for Buxton.

He has been hurt a lot, I wouldn't give anything more than top 8-15 regarding our prospects, Buxton has great tools but he is injured too much a la Roman Quinn.

We need relievers, I wonder of Seranthony Dominguez is out for the year...

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

I knew that 2’runs wouldn’t be enough…
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Another blown saves. disgusting.

The offense had at least 2 opportunities with runner on 3rd with less than 2 outs and missed all of them. Ranger has been lights outs. Jesus hit a tough pitch out. It wasn’t a neris blown save where he loads bases with walks lol

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    I knew that 2’runs wouldn’t be enough…
    Awful as always.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Its hard to trust this team because of pitching. The division is winnable or maybe a wild card. I'm just not confident that they can get either.

Not going to catch the west. Only chance at playoffs is win the division. 3 teams from the west are going to the playoffs.

Agreed. Division is very winnable with Braves and Mets injuries. Door wide open. Neris may have corrected his issues. Pen much better with strong neris. I’d still play match ups in the 9th. Some games it makes sense for ranger to be out there but some days others should be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Agreed. Division is very winnable with Braves and Mets injuries. Door wide open. Neris may have corrected his issues. Pen much better with strong neris. I’d still play match ups in the 9th. Some games it makes sense for ranger to be out there but some days others should be considered.
    Also, FWIW that hit and homer off Suarez were on really good pitches. I think that blown save was just a matter of bad luck. The homer was way down in the zone where you need to put it against Agular...he just was able to go and get it and golf one out. The hit before that was a squib shot off the hands I believe. This team has looked pretty solid over the last 3 or 4 series now. If Nola can put himself back together, we have a decent shot at winning the division and should be buyers for a bat (OF), a SP, and/or a BP piece.

I'd love to see VV as a closer.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    I'd love to see VV as a closer.
    I don't LOL

With Eflin injury the Phils almost have to make a trade now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    With Eflin injury the Phils almost have to make a trade now.
    Who are we gonna get do ya think?

Never mind neris is trash

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast