Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2021 Season

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Follow me for betting advice...
    Nice lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Nice lol

Maybe I should just say that every night? Tonight for instance...no chance VV has another strong outing and our bats come through strong vs Anderson, right?

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Maybe I should just say that every night? Tonight for instance...no chance VV has another strong outing and our bats come through strong vs Anderson, right?
    Even VV canít reverse the curse

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Neris is such a moron. 2 outs no one on. Walk. Sandoval hits another ph homer off this team. Such trash.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Pathetic job by Hoskins, Harper, JT. Time to blow a win away...

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Why did girardi take Jean out of the game??? I hated it when he did it and it looks worse now

Neris is just trash...We need a real closer not Hector.

May still sneak out a win. 7 ph homes given up by this staff. Thatís literally insane. Iíve never seen more 1-2 pitches crushed like this bullpen. Fastball hitter behind in the count. What do we throw? Fastball. Right down Broadway. This of course came after walking adrianza with none on two outs.

Lol this team doesnít want to win apparently

I knew they needed more in the top. This bullpen loves walking people. Ridiculous

There is no way you should blow a lead 3 times when needing 3 outs to win. That's all on the BP...again...Just garbage. I want Neris, Santos, and Hale off this team at this point...Neris just annoys the crap out of me.

From a series win to a series loss

The next 6 games are huge for us. I would be really happy with winning 4 of the next 6 and take 5 of 9 on this road trip. I'd love to bust out the brooms on Washington like Atlanta did...really knock them down in the division.

Damn, we really need a closer, my nerves can't stand this lol

This has been a tough stretch in deed, but we are gonna get some weaker teams, we should be able to rise then.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011