Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Season

Bryson stott looks great. They did produce utley, Rollins, Howard, etc. been a letdown lately for sure and they need to do a complete overhaul in many aspects yes.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

2021 Season

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Bryson stott looks great. They did produce utley, Rollins, Howard, etc. been a letdown lately for sure and they need to do a complete overhaul in many aspects yes.
    Meant since the heyday. But even still you had Rolen Burrell Utley Howard Rollins and Hamels as homegrown guys over the last like 30 years. Basically nothing in the last 12. That’s embarrassing.

Nola and Hoskins maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by koldjerky; 06-10-2021 at 02:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Back to back walk-off.

Its a shame that Wheeler didn't get the W.

It is also a shame that Alvarado does lol. Dude was almost as awful as Marchan. Trying to catch him lol. Segura has been team offensive mvp IMO. Only consistent guy in the lineup.

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Finally back at 500. Lets get a winning streak going.

Please go get a closer!

LA was fuming over girardi going to bullpen early…he wasn’t wrong. Lol it was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Please go get a closer!

Nola was solid.

If we can win these two series coming up vs the Dodgers and Giants, I will feel like we at least compete and deserve a shot at the playoffs. Doubtful, but we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    If we can win these two series coming up vs the Dodgers and Giants, I will feel like we at least compete and deserve a shot at the playoffs. Doubtful, but we shall see.
    Will be a test for sure. Still don’t love this team at all but they’re only like 8 games back from the best record in the NL (Giants). Not like there is any team that is completely blowing away the league. I do feel they need to win the division to get into the post season though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I heard LAA and other teams have sent scouts to watch Johan Rojas, word is that teams are asking for him, so we know DD is up to something.

I don't wanna trade Rojas for a rental, given that our bullpen is last in majors in WAR, I would say they are looking for relievers.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

When Rhys is hot he is red hot. When he is not well.....

Eflin gave up 4 homers. Yikes

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast