Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 2021 Season

This road trip went about what I expected. Would have been nice to come out 3-3 but this team just isnít that good. Without segura it will be tough sledding.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Time for a complete rebuild. Anything of value should be traded for young prospects. Wheeler, Nola, Realmuto, Segura, Harper, or any other player that can get us something.

At this point what would Nola bring. He has been a 5th starter this season. Harper and JT wonít be going anywhere. I think you could get some relief prospects for cutch and didi. Wheeler would net the most but I also doubt he is moved. I think Hoskins is another name to watch. Bohm to first is the better move for the future. Hoskins may bring some return although he isnít locked past this year. On the brighter side stott is having a great season overall and mick Abel was tremendous last outing. I think the biggest thing the Phillies need to overhaul is the development staff. They are terrible and have thwarted the development of some key guys. Kingery, jailyn Ortiz to name a couple guys. They have a knack for picking the worst possible relievers too. Never seen a team ALWAYS miss on pen additions. Just trash.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516