Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Sorry bud, canít support you at #2
    All we would see is old clips of Jets drafting Kyle Brady and whatever other TE jokes they used to constantly show
    Understood. If you check him out, there are quite a few scouts saying he's the second best player in the draft. That's why I wouldn't mind.
    I wouldn't be elated. I wouldn't think it was the best pick ever by any means but seeing what I've seen and reading what I've read, I would be ok. He's going to be a great weapon for some QB

Trade back a few spots, take him, then take another WR!!

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Understood. If you check him out, there are quite a few scouts saying he's the second best player in the draft. That's why I wouldn't mind.
    I wouldn't be elated. I wouldn't think it was the best pick ever by any means but seeing what I've seen and reading what I've read, I would be ok. He's going to be a great weapon for some QB

Trade back a few spots, take him, then take another WR!!
    No doubting his skills, Iíve been a huge fan for many months, but the #2 pick is limited to QB, LT, pass rusher

No doubting his skills, Iíve been a huge fan for many months, but the #2 pick is limited to QB, LT, pass rusher
    Yup..he is worthy of a high pick for sure..just not #2...fireable offense to not trade down if you want him that badly..im thinking it looks like you as of now can't drop out of top 10 at this point though and still get him .where I thought initially 10-15 range ..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

As I have said many times before (And this is based on Trevor Lawrence going #1 to Jacksonville), the only reason for the Jets to stay at #2 is if there is a specific player that they feel like they MUST have. Otherwise, move the pick for multiple 1sts, 2nds, and beyond.
    Eichel Tower

Rumor is the bears have an offer on the table for Watson that would be hard to beat, wonder what they are actually offering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Rumor is the bears have an offer on the table for Watson that would be hard to beat, wonder what they are actually offering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's easy to beat if Watson doesn't want to go there.

It should also be easy for teams like the Dolphins and Jets to beat based on the Bears draft capital. Even if the Texans don't want to use the #2 or #3 pick from either the Jets or Dolphins, they could likely trade either pick for a haul that would match or beat whatever the Bears can offer, in addition to what else the Jets/Dolphins would include in their deals.

Unless of course the Bears are offering a boatload of picks and Mack and Fuller/Smith, and that would just be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Unless of course the Bears are offering a boatload of picks and Mack and Fuller/Smith, and that would just be stupid.
    Reports now that the Bears are going after Wilson. If they get one of them, I have to believe Robinson stays, so Juju's price tag goes up.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Reports now that the Bears are going after Wilson. If they get one of them, I have to believe Robinson stays, so Juju's price tag goes up.
    And our 2022 Seattle pick becomes much more valuable

And our 2022 Seattle pick becomes much more valuable

Yep. Are they going to roll out Geno as their starter? Would they use Trubisky?

I wonder if Dallas goes all in and throws a trade with Dak and a couple picks. I am not a big believer in Dak, so I still think they would be significantly worse and help that pick value

Ignorance is bliss

OK. Bears get Wilson for picks, including this year and next year's first rounders. Do we immediately try to trade Sam to Seattle for next year's 1st round pick? Sam who is a USC graduate goes to a West Coast team with a former USC coach.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    OK. Bears get Wilson for picks, including this year and next year's first rounders. Do we immediately try to trade Sam to Seattle for next year's 1st round pick? Sam who is a USC graduate goes to a West Coast team with a former USC coach.
    That is one option. Another option is the 49ers if they trade Jimmy G. Sam goes back to CA and goes into an offense he might be more successful in, similar to what is being said about his potential success in the new Jets offense.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Seattle doesn't have a first next year. Remember who has that pick?
    But I would take the second round this year and fourth round next year.

Ignorance is bliss

If the Jets traded Sam for a second, they would have the ammo to trade back into the first and still have a second and third. I think a second and third could get them into the mid 20s, even possibly mid teens higher if we added a 4th.

Ignorance is bliss

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast