Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Fair point, I just wonder what their schedule would be over that 8 game stretch if Pierce was still HC.
    Good question. They do have Bogdan back. Just a Hunter short and they'll be at full swing...

They have a good mix of youth and experience. If defense is an issue, show more zone. This team is legit 13 deep, there's no reason they shouldn't be a top 10 team in the East. It may take time but I personally believe the Hawks will be better than 14-20 the second half of the season.
    Felt this thread was due for a bump. Hawks are now 23-10 since Nate took over. Makes the point even more firm with the unraveling of the coaching staff in Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Nate McMillen is a pretty good defensive coach. Definitely needs someone else to run the offense. Haven't watched the Hawks yet this year, but don't be surprised if the D picks up quite a bit.
    What was McMillen doing on the coaching staff all this time if not coaching defense? Bad defensive players don't suddenly become good defensive players mid-season.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Oh trust me I know. With Covington available they should have tried to get him over Gallo.
    What they needed was a defensive minded veteran leader. I don't know how much of a leader Covington is, but he definitely gets the defensive minded part.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What they needed was a defensive minded veteran leader. I don't know how much of a leader Covington is, but he definitely gets the defensive minded part.
    Someone like Clint Capela maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This single move saved their season dramatically!

This single move saved their season dramatically!
    Yes sir...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234