Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I agree, they had bad luck. I felt like their spending spree this offseason was a year or two too early.

I also can't believe Bogdan decided he would rather play on Atlanta than with Giannis, Middleton, and Jrue in Milwaukee.
    That extra $2 million a season was really worth it.

I thought the Hawks would be better then this. I'm wrong lol

They need to start Luka more often. Oh I forgot he was traded for the worst defensive player in league plus a replacement level player in Reddish.

Hard to evaluate him as a coach when last year the team had no talent and this year they lost two key players to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    Hard to evaluate him as a coach when last year the team had no talent and this year they lost two key players to injury.
    Meh, it was the Hawks 11th loss when holding a 4th quarter lead, that's atrocious.

The off-season moves just felt like patch work. And youíre 2nd best player doesnít even want to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Meh, it was the Hawks 11th loss when holding a 4th quarter lead, that's atrocious.
    But Young gets buckets!!! They canít defend a 5th grade team from scoring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The off-season moves just felt like patch work. And youíre 2nd best player doesnít even want to be there.
    It definitely did.

But again itís the absurdity of the NBA. If they donít do that, maybe Young demands out. They had to do something. Itís just stupid they did it in an offseason with ****** players. Bogdanovic was a good get, Gallo is a freaking waste of money (and plays the same position as your second best player).

It's a shame you can't fire players. That team is just poorly constructed, awful defensively (that's honestly on the players, they're all ****). I mean somebody has to take the fall but IMO anyone expecting them to be fighting for HCA in the first round was probably kidding themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    But Young gets buckets!!! They canít defend a 5th grade team from scoring.

None of the guys they signed really helped that either, lol

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    It's a shame you can't fire players. That team is just poorly constructed, awful defensively (that's honestly on the players, they're all ****). I mean somebody has to take the fall but IMO anyone expecting them to be fighting for HCA in the first round was probably kidding themselves.
    All true statements. With the playoffs expanded, they at least gotta be in the top 10 seeds in the East, like c'mon that's not asking too much.

Nate McMillen is a pretty good defensive coach. Definitely needs someone else to run the offense. Haven't watched the Hawks yet this year, but don't be surprised if the D picks up quite a bit.

Injuries are one thing but when you have John Collins repeatedly complaining about his lack of usage then yeah, it's a coaches problem. John Collins is a bad man who should be getting waaaaaaay more looks than he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Nate McMillen is a pretty good defensive coach. Definitely needs someone else to run the offense. Haven't watched the Hawks yet this year, but don't be surprised if the D picks up quite a bit.
    Very true, I'll be interested to see what he does with the starting lineup and rotation.

None of the guys they signed really helped that either, lol
    Oh trust me I know. With Covington available they should have tried to get him over Gallo.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast