Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 85
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,722
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    They also lost to a better Giants team twice, and a better Eagles team once.
    Arguably none of these teams were better than the respective Patriots teams. The 2017 Eagles were only better if you disregard QB. (Foles had an absolutely amazing performance but nobody really expected him to.)

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,862
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    And they lost to a better Greenbay team so what's your point? They also lost to a better Giants team twice, and a better Eagles team once.
    Youíre post said they went decades without going to the playoffs. Witch isnít true since they were in the super bowl in 96 and back in 85 doesnít matter if they won or lost just proves that you have no clue why youíre talking about


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Youíre post said they went decades without going to the playoffs. Witch isnít true since they were in the super bowl in 96 and back in 85 doesnít matter if they won or lost just proves that you have no clue why youíre talking about


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím talking about the earlier years from the 60-to mid 90s and you really think that 85s team had a chance against that Chicago team? Lol. The only reason why the Patriots made that SB was due to luck.

    But yet I donít have no clue.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,967
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Arguably none of these teams were better than the respective Patriots teams. The 2017 Eagles were only better if you disregard QB. (Foles had an absolutely amazing performance but nobody really expected him to.)
    They are when they beat you.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,501
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    No far from it but when you take out good players most others don't wanna play for that team.
    I knew the day would come when Brady and Belichick leave and whoever takes over will probably never
    duplicate the same success and I'm OK with that just as long as they don't end up going 2-14 every yr.
    Ooooooook buddy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,967
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ooooooook buddy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So you really believe players want to play for bad teams where they have no chance of winning? Before guys like Brady, Peyton, Montana came those teams won nothing. Guys go with the big names are.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,722
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    So you really believe players want to play for bad teams where they have no chance of winning?
    Yeah, they make like millions of dollars.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,501
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    So you really believe players want to play for bad teams where they have no chance of winning? Before guys like Brady, Peyton, Montana came those teams won nothing. Guys go with the big names are.
    Yes as has been said many times in this thread.

    Patriots are a well run franchise so they should be back in the playoffs soon and big name players go to poor teams all the time. Thatís kind of, you know, how you build contenders.

    Yet SF and IND have been playoff teams and close to contenders after Montana and Manning.

    You have two decades of winning (ridiculous in any sport) and youíre in here crying. Spoiled brat is an understatement


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,828
    Love the BSF reverse psychology here. You all should be mocking us and kicking us while weíre down. Instead youíre all patting us Pats fans on the shoulder and telling us everything is going to be ok.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,501
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Love the BSF reverse psychology here. You all should be mocking us and kicking us while weíre down. Instead youíre all patting us Pats fans on the shoulder and telling us everything is going to be ok.
    Is it really reverse psychology when he *****es either way?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,967
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yeah, they make like millions of dollars.
    But they can also make millions being on good teams too.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,967
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yes as has been said many times in this thread.

    Patriots are a well run franchise so they should be back in the playoffs soon and big name players go to poor teams all the time. Thatís kind of, you know, how you build contenders.

    Yet SF and IND have been playoff teams and close to contenders after Montana and Manning.

    You have two decades of winning (ridiculous in any sport) and youíre in here crying. Spoiled brat is an understatement


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not saying the team is run badly but I just believe the Patriots are not gonna be somewhere big names are gonna wanna go to in the future.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,383
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Love the BSF reverse psychology here. You all should be mocking us and kicking us while weíre down. Instead youíre all patting us Pats fans on the shoulder and telling us everything is going to be ok.
    I'd love to see the Pats be a dumpster fire for the next 30 years, but considering they've made a SB in every decade since the 80s, it's safe to assume they're a competent franchise regardless of who's coaching or playing QB. One sub par year with a limited roster isn't gonna be their demise.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,501
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Not saying the team is run badly but I just believe the Patriots are not gonna be somewhere big names are gonna wanna go to in the future.
    Based on...?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,837
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'd love to see the Pats be a dumpster fire for the next 30 years, but considering they've made a SB in every decade since the 80s, it's safe to assume they're a competent franchise regardless of who's coaching or playing QB. One sub par year with a limited roster isn't gonna be their demise.
    It's gonna be like the Spurs. They are competent, they won't be awful. But the "Patriot Way" was really the Brady way. Same with the Spurs, the Spurs "system" was Tim Duncan. They will not have the same constant success without the cornerstone players. Until BB leaves they are going to be competitive, well coached, and you're going to have to beat them 9 out of 10 times they step on the field. But there won't be a constant march to the SB.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •