Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    They also lost to a better Giants team twice, and a better Eagles team once.
    Arguably none of these teams were better than the respective Patriots teams. The 2017 Eagles were only better if you disregard QB. (Foles had an absolutely amazing performance but nobody really expected him to.)

And they lost to a better Greenbay team so what's your point? They also lost to a better Giants team twice, and a better Eagles team once.
    Youíre post said they went decades without going to the playoffs. Witch isnít true since they were in the super bowl in 96 and back in 85 doesnít matter if they won or lost just proves that you have no clue why youíre talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Youíre post said they went decades without going to the playoffs. Witch isnít true since they were in the super bowl in 96 and back in 85 doesnít matter if they won or lost just proves that you have no clue why youíre talking about

Iím talking about the earlier years from the 60-to mid 90s and you really think that 85s team had a chance against that Chicago team? Lol. The only reason why the Patriots made that SB was due to luck.

But yet I donít have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Arguably none of these teams were better than the respective Patriots teams. The 2017 Eagles were only better if you disregard QB. (Foles had an absolutely amazing performance but nobody really expected him to.)
    They are when they beat you.

No far from it but when you take out good players most others don't wanna play for that team.
    I knew the day would come when Brady and Belichick leave and whoever takes over will probably never
    duplicate the same success and I'm OK with that just as long as they don't end up going 2-14 every yr.
    Ooooooook buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ooooooook buddy

So you really believe players want to play for bad teams where they have no chance of winning? Before guys like Brady, Peyton, Montana came those teams won nothing. Guys go with the big names are.

So you really believe players want to play for bad teams where they have no chance of winning?
    Yeah, they make like millions of dollars.

So you really believe players want to play for bad teams where they have no chance of winning? Before guys like Brady, Peyton, Montana came those teams won nothing. Guys go with the big names are.
    Yes as has been said many times in this thread.

Patriots are a well run franchise so they should be back in the playoffs soon and big name players go to poor teams all the time. Thatís kind of, you know, how you build contenders.

Yet SF and IND have been playoff teams and close to contenders after Montana and Manning.

You have two decades of winning (ridiculous in any sport) and youíre in here crying. Spoiled brat is an understatement

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Love the BSF reverse psychology here. You all should be mocking us and kicking us while weíre down. Instead youíre all patting us Pats fans on the shoulder and telling us everything is going to be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Love the BSF reverse psychology here. You all should be mocking us and kicking us while weíre down. Instead youíre all patting us Pats fans on the shoulder and telling us everything is going to be ok.
    Is it really reverse psychology when he *****es either way?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yeah, they make like millions of dollars.
    But they can also make millions being on good teams too.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yes as has been said many times in this thread.

Patriots are a well run franchise so they should be back in the playoffs soon and big name players go to poor teams all the time. Thatís kind of, you know, how you build contenders.

Yet SF and IND have been playoff teams and close to contenders after Montana and Manning.

You have two decades of winning (ridiculous in any sport) and youíre in here crying. Spoiled brat is an understatement

Not saying the team is run badly but I just believe the Patriots are not gonna be somewhere big names are gonna wanna go to in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I'd love to see the Pats be a dumpster fire for the next 30 years, but considering they've made a SB in every decade since the 80s, it's safe to assume they're a competent franchise regardless of who's coaching or playing QB. One sub par year with a limited roster isn't gonna be their demise.

Not saying the team is run badly but I just believe the Patriots are not gonna be somewhere big names are gonna wanna go to in the future.
    Based on...?

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'd love to see the Pats be a dumpster fire for the next 30 years, but considering they've made a SB in every decade since the 80s, it's safe to assume they're a competent franchise regardless of who's coaching or playing QB. One sub par year with a limited roster isn't gonna be their demise.
    It's gonna be like the Spurs. They are competent, they won't be awful. But the "Patriot Way" was really the Brady way. Same with the Spurs, the Spurs "system" was Tim Duncan. They will not have the same constant success without the cornerstone players. Until BB leaves they are going to be competitive, well coached, and you're going to have to beat them 9 out of 10 times they step on the field. But there won't be a constant march to the SB.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast