Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Go look at the 2020 Chiefs free agency signings and tell me who of them signed on the cheap to go chasing for a ring.

Players go where they are paid the most money except for very rare exceptions.
    That's my point KC has good players hence why guys want to play there compared to teams who don't.
    If Jacksonville turns things around and ends up becoming the next up and coming team don't be surprised if FAs sign there.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    That's my point KC has good players hence why guys want to play there compared to teams who don't.
    If Jacksonville turns things around and ends up becoming the next up and coming team don't be surprised if FAs sign there.
    But who are those "good players" in the Chiefs 2020 free agent class?

What I'm saying is If guys didn't care about Super Bowl wins bad teams would be on the top.
    To me I just believe winning a SB is more important to some guys over money. Sure you can offer a player millions
    to play for a bad team but if they keep questioning themselves why I'm I on this bad team who would wanna stay?
    I would rather take less money and win super bowls then take a huge contract and not win any Super Bowls.
    So the Patriots are a terribly run organization?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

People tend to forget before Brady and Belichick this team went decades of being bad.
    They were in the super bowl in 96 you moron

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    What makes this even funnier is they were ****ing 7-9 and barely lost 3 games to playoff teams. Imagine the Pats fans tears if they were a legit bottom feeder.
    Dude donít get me started. Itís so ****ing whiny. People donít even know what itís like to truly suck. And if we didnít go 4-12 with that roster and 25% of the cap either dead money or unspent, not sure we will actually suck as long as BB is here. But that wonít stop fans from crying like they belong in diapers.

Outside of some fans over the top whining, I do think thereís some bad mojo that BB will have to deal with in FA. Thereís definitely a reputation that this is a place you donít want to be, fair or unfair, exaggerated or not.

Over the years, players who have signed here have actually pointed to BB as a decent ďrecruiterĒ. He doesnít seem like it, but itís kind of like Nick Saban in a sense. Guys have talked about how he kind of just keeps it real with them. Most guys who come through here say heís not line people perceive.

I think the big hope is just that BBís resume gets people to at least have a conversation with him. Youíd hope that even if a guy is inclined not to sign here from what heís heard heíll at least have a conversation. Not saying guys would take less, but maybe BB gets a chance to quell some of the sensationalism that heís the devil and have just a normal conversation with guys.

I had asked to be banned from there years ago donít ask me why I honestly forget why I asked.
    I'm pretty sure you asked to be banned because you complained about the Patriots when they were on their 20 year run...

One year the group made a wager that if the Pats win you're gone, you took it... complained the whole year... Pats won.

You complained when they were on top, now maybe you'll have a reason to complain... or not... I don't know, you're weird.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Dude donít get me started. Itís so ****ing whiny. People donít even know what itís like to truly suck. And if we didnít go 4-12 with that roster and 25% of the cap either dead money or unspent, not sure we will actually suck as long as BB is here. But that wonít stop fans from crying like they belong in diapers.
    Its like they don't understand the roster was a 4-12 or worse roster in talent level. The great coaching had them competitive for most of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    They mistitled it. Should say ďRudolph interested in re-signing with the Vikings or playing for the CFL over signing with the Patriots.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    They were in the super bowl in 96 you moron

And they lost to a better Greenbay team so what's your point? They also lost to a better Giants team twice, and a better Eagles team once.
    Last edited by BSF101; 03-03-2021 at 06:09 PM.

Vince to Gronk

Patriots have had the worst TE room in the NFL for two years running; quite possibly the worst TE room in NFL history. In 2020 they used two 3rd round picks on TE's who combined for like 6 catches and spent most of the season as healthy scratches. Giuliani, that reindeer; any Rudolph is bound to help that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    I'm pretty sure you asked to be banned because you complained about the Patriots when they were on their 20 year run...

One year the group made a wager that if the Pats win you're gone, you took it... complained the whole year... Pats won.

You complained when they were on top, now maybe you'll have a reason to complain... or not... I don't know, you're weird.
    No, I probably asked to be banned because people like you kept acting like the team could do no wrong.
    Still don't know why some are too stubborn to admit when their team does something bad or stupid. Again the only reason why guys took less money to play for NE was to chase a ring the team can offer anyone huge contracts but if the pieces are not there why would they? Guys get paid to win not lose any team with money can off big contracts but not every team can win when it matters.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So the Patriots are a terribly run organization?

No far from it but when you take out good players most others don't wanna play for that team.
    I knew the day would come when Brady and Belichick leave and whoever takes over will probably never
    duplicate the same success and I'm OK with that just as long as they don't end up going 2-14 every yr.

Vince to Gronk

Until they release him lol. Says interested doesn't mean they will sign him I'm interested in a lot of things doesn't mean I'm gonna go out and get em.
    Last edited by BSF101; 03-03-2021 at 06:27 PM.

Vince to Gronk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast