Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    **** New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Oh ok, I can see why then. Boston definitely has better sea food.

Definitely. NY has more to do and a lot more variety and diversity, but I can't get over the trash in the streets lol.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    **** New York.

hopefully... 20 years of running roughshod on the league, theyre due for a stretch of being bad or mediocre
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Guys will play for the highest bidder you will still get FA's if your team is willing to spend. The days of getting ring chasers on cheap contracts is over for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Guys will play for the highest bidder you will still get FA's if your team is willing to spend. The days of getting ring chasers on cheap contracts is over for you guys.
    Exactly no one wants to go to a team where they have zero chance of winning a SB anytime soon. The only reason why guys went there was to play for a contender regardless of money now the roles are reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Lol players will still go to NE. It's a big market in probably the best east coast city. It's more about when the Pats will decide to bring big players in again as right now they should be looking to reload their roster for the post-Brady era. They ran it back last year with poor results, so it's time to look more long term.
    Before Brady and Belichick no big names really cared or wanted to play for them. When Brady and Belichick came a lot of guys would take less to play for them, now one is gone and the other probably on their way out in the next couple yrs it’s back to square one.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Exactly no one wants to go to a team where they have zero chance of winning a SB anytime soon. The only reason why guys went there was to play for a contender regardless of money now the roles are reverse.
    Do you get any satisfaction with these woe is me threads?

There are plenty of times ****** teams get high profile players due to money. NE is a very well run organization as well. They’ll rebound and won’t be a notorious cellar dweller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

There are plenty of times ****** teams get high profile players due to money. NE is a very well run organization as well. They’ll rebound and won’t be a notorious cellar dweller.

NFL’s salary rules make it almost impossible to be a notorious cellar dweller unless you got cheap *** ownership.

No one wants to go to team when they know they have no chance of winning. If that was the case teams like the Jets, Jaguars and WFT would be hot destinations for FA. Guys go to teams with they can win now not 10+ years. No one wants to admit it.

What makes this even funnier is they were ****ing 7-9 and barely lost 3 games to playoff teams. Imagine the Pats fans tears if they were a legit bottom feeder.

No one wants to go to team when they know they have no chance of winning. If that was the case teams like the Jets, Jaguars and WFT would be hot destinations for FA. Guys go to teams with they can win now not 10+ years. No one wants to admit it.
    Go look at the 2020 Chiefs free agency signings and tell me who of them signed on the cheap to go chasing for a ring.

Players go where they are paid the most money except for very rare exceptions.

So you’re saying the Patriots are as poorly run as those teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    hopefully... 20 years of running roughshod on the league, theyre due for a stretch of being bad or mediocre
    People tend to forget before Brady and Belichick this team went decades of being bad.

Vince to Gronk

So you’re saying the Patriots are as poorly run as those teams?

What I'm saying is If guys didn't care about Super Bowl wins bad teams would be on the top.
    To me I just believe winning a SB is more important to some guys over money. Sure you can offer a player millions
    to play for a bad team but if they keep questioning themselves why I'm I on this bad team who would wanna stay?
    I would rather take less money and win super bowls then take a huge contract and not win any Super Bowls.

Vince to Gronk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast