Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    Damn 3 wide open looks. We gotta bury those.

We aren't using Vuc at all right now. He's a killer late in games.

I feel like if they are going to keep trying to get Vuc on the switch to a guard, why don't we put Thad on Ayton in the post, so it's Thad on the switch instead. It's not like they are going to try to beat us with anyone but Paul and Booker

Story of Lauris career in this game makes 1 shot in the second half.

Cocaine wore off, needed a halftime bump

Looks like we’re gonna be battling for that last play-in spot at 10, which is sad because this roster has a lot more potential than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just be patient. Guna take a few weeks for the team to play anywhere near potential.

They need to get rid of Arch.

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Looks like we’re gonna be battling for that last play-in spot at 10, which is sad because this roster has a lot more potential than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If we think things are bad in Chicago, imagine being a Raptors fan right now! They can't even beat the bad teams. We are getting worked by playoff teams at least.

Go look at the bottom of the 6th to 11th place in the East. None of those teams wanna be in the playoffs lol. At this point the Wizards should be the favorite for the 10th spot.

I said this earlier in the year, and I'll say it again, we are a better team without Lauri. We are a better team going small. Billy has no choice but to play big lineups with Lauri here. He can't just bench him because then he is untradeable and we lose him for nothing, which honestly, who gives a ****. I'd rather see Temple when he's healthy at the 3 and Pat at the 4, or even TBJ at the 3.

And for ****s sake, please cut Arci. I know it'll never happen, but I can't take much more of him. He's useless. If we bring him back next year I'll probably gauge my eyes out.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Just be patient. Guna take a few weeks for the team to play anywhere near potential.
    I agree with this, and today was at least somewhat promising with 2 key players out. I knew with the brutal schedule it was gonna start rough. I expect to lose the next 2 games as well. We need to get healthy and ready for Indiana. That's a stretch where we can make up ground, and build some confidence with this team.

Pacers
    Raptors
    Hawks
    Wolves
    Grizz
    Magic
    Grizz
    Cavs
    Celtics
    Cavs
    Hornets

We need to win 7 of those.