Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

March 2021 Game Thread

ALL STAR GAME ON MARCH 7th 2021 !!!! CONGRATULATIONS ZACH LAVINE

Some of Wendell's other comments are funny from that interview. Would love to just get uncensored, honest and direct interviews about the last few years.

"Just his demeanor about the game. He understands that he also doesn't know everything. It's a two-way street with him. If you feel one way and he feels a different way, you can have that conversation with him. He doesn't think that he's just the big dog or he thinks that he's better than everybody else.,"

About the AK
    "Hes definitely excited. Once we figured out our game was canceled in Tampa, he was there in the film session. He told us, Our game is [postponed]. Now you get some more time to rest. I need yall to win this next game for me,'" Carter chided. "We just gotta go out and get this W for him tonight."

"Pretty much every day," Carter continued. "In practices, hes on the sidelines. So right after practice or right before practice, I see players, including myself, talking to him and just seeing how hes feeling. And not necessarily always talking about basketball. Just checking in on one another and things like that. Hes a great people person, and I really appreciate him."

The team actually likes the management right now. So weird.

Brutal schedule. Only 3 teams under .500, and 2 of those 3 are under the ones that actually compete almost every night. Big time statement month. I think all options are open for the Trade Deadline. Lauri and Otto have to be back by March 11th, so A) We have better shot at winning these games and B) We can try to build up some value for them if we fall back too far in the standings.

We are currently 1.5 games from the 4th seed in the East and 3 games from the 4th worst record in the league. Wolves, Pistons, and Houston have bottom 3 locked and loaded. The Kings are looking like the 4th worst team. The Cavs at least compete, and have some young hungry players.

It's hard to say which group we will fall into...

The Hawks and Pels haven't found their identity yet.

The Pacers are dealing with 2 key players being out extended periods, and they are falling fast without them. They do not look good at all right now.

The Hornets always seem to be in games, but it's hard to say how good they actually are.

The Mavs, Raptors, Heat, Celtics are all underachieving, but are all capable and should turn the corner.

The Knicks are slightly overachieving, but that might be sustainable, because no one coaches up a regular season game better then Thibs.

Then there is us. We are in most games, we are starting to win the games we should be winning, but we are still finding ways to lose games vs good teams that we should have beat.

We are definitely a live dog tonight. Nuggets struggle with consistency, and they are shorthanded. Winning these last 2 games could go a long way to help our confidence for the 2nd half. Just the psychological aspect of being .500 alone would make a difference.

Gross. Love Noah. Deserves no spot near those rafters tho.

I wouldn't argue Johnny Red Kerr though.

Damn Temple, 2 open 3's and an easy layup. Put one in dude.

And WTF Coby, catch that ****!!!

Lol, Jokic on pace for 72 rebounds.

Is it just me or does it seem like Lavine isn't even a part of the offense early on in games?

Zach needs help. Would rather start TY at the 5 and have Carter come off the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took Lavine 6 minutes to take his 1st shot. No wonder we are terrible to start games. It's like they go "hey lets see if we can get the **** that never works to work, before we start using the thing that we know will work"

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast