Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    What do you think is worse? A player getting frustrated or the biggest guy on the court pretending he's a fish out of water in crunch time while also making his own calls for technicals? Shine the light on DMitch all you want. It makes you look like quite the hypocrite when you have the biggest clown in the league on your squad.
    I love how everyone just ignores you when it comes to your opinion with anything sixers anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    That's the thing, he has played pretty damn well up until the last half of the 4th and then it was just brick city. If he hits one of the like 6 shots he took at the end of the game, Jazz win. But he just kept shooting. There's other really good players that could have got a look here and there at the end of the game. He just playa awful against the 6ers....guess he's still trying to prove some stupid point that nobody other than him gives a **** about. Can't be putting yourself and personal pride ahead of the team.
    He does strike me as a somewhat petty type player at times. Like you said, OíNeal, Ingles, Boggy all had looks at time but he almost refused to pass. His refusal to really own any of that through his postgame comments is what rubs me wrong. If he said something about the officiating and added ďbut I canít hurt my team with bad play,Ē Iíd kinda feel bad about him getting tossed. Mostly because I feel as though there has been a quick trigger and many more techís this year than in the past, and I hate it. I find it kinda funny that many of the people siding with the refs are also ones that have the ďlet them playĒ attitude too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I love how everyone just ignores you when it comes to your opinion with anything sixers anymore
    Anymore? This is nothing new. People do everything they can to ignore my hard truths. Kinda like how you kicked and screamed for a year and a half before finally accepting that Gasol owns Embiid on D. I've even seen war copy my opinion on running Simmons as the roll man in the PnR. Now he's projecting Embiid's attitude onto DMitch lol.

Sixer fans are just upset that I know their team better than they do. It's all good though. I'll just wait until the 2nd round then start betting against the Sixers as usual while Embiid starts reaching for excuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I mean I kinda understand the Jazz's fustration. if Donovan got the foul calls embiid got he would get 4 more ft's a game. like the play Donovan got his t's for was a foul you can't forarm shiver a guy, but the refs were allowing a crapton of contact like Somehow this isn't an offensive foul. https://streamable.com/lzh6dj but this is a offensive foul on Donovan https://streamable.com/6exf3j I am sure the Jazz got a few calls their way, but there were a few more that could have gone the Jazz way in regulation which would have won them the game.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I mean I kinda understand the Jazz's fustration. if Donovan got the foul calls embiid got he would get 4 more ft's a game. like the play Donovan got his t's for was a foul you can't forarm shiver a guy, but the refs were allowing a crapton of contact like Somehow this isn't an offensive foul. https://streamable.com/lzh6dj but this is a offensive foul on Donovan https://streamable.com/6exf3j I am sure the Jazz got a few calls their way, but there were a few more that could have gone the Jazz way in regulation which would have won them the game.
    Embiid is getting all the ticky-tack calls because you have Doc Rivers whining and crying to refs after every play on the sideline. Quin Snyder doesn't stoop to that level of cringe but he might need to consider doing it if the Jazz are getting robbed on calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Embiid was clutch in the 4th. Heís been dominating lately.
    He was but Tobias was the only clutch player in OT as he was the only player scoring while everyone else was missing. Only a fool would rather have Randle on their team over Tobias which includes the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Anymore? This is nothing new. People do everything they can to ignore my hard truths. Kinda like how you kicked and screamed for a year and a half before finally accepting that Gasol owns Embiid on D. I've even seen war copy my opinion on running Simmons as the roll man in the PnR. Now he's projecting Embiid's attitude onto DMitch lol.

Sixer fans are just upset that I know their team better than they do. It's all good though. I'll just wait until the 2nd round then start betting against the Sixers as usual while Embiid starts reaching for excuses.
    In Shape embiid this season would do to gasol the last few seasons like he Did gobert/AD and gasol this season. Jealousy is an ugly emotion my friend but dont worry you will be a fine when we get lowry

Lillard scored 44 points in a come from behind victory.

Nobody cares about Embiid or Mitchell. Lillard is the baddest man in the league.
    Last edited by valade16; 03-05-2021 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Lillard scored 44 points in a come from behind victory.

Nobody cares about Embiid or Mitchell. Lillard is the baddest man in the league.

wouldnt even be mad if lillard won the mvp. Dudes amazing its just i dont see how he is even in the top 5 right now.

Embiid

Jokic/Giannis/lebron/harden/curry are all having better years than him.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wouldnt even be mad if lillard won the mvp. Dudes amazing its just i dont see how he is even in the top 5 right now.

Embiid

Jokic/Giannis/lebron/harden/curry are all having better years than him.
    I think the only 2 definitively having better years than him are Jokic and Embiid.

Factoring in that Portlandís next two best players have been out and I donít think anyone has led their team as well as him. If someone has crunch time numbers for this season, Iíd bet Lillard is lapping the field.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/kyleneubeck/stat...167066628?s=21

[emoji848][emoji848]

jesus 6 missed calls.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    jesus 6 missed calls.
    Yea. It was bad. Like I said, I donít blame DMitch but it happened for both sides there as the two minute reports says.

Anywho:
    DMitch fined $25,000 for his comments
    Gobert fined $20,000 for his comments

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think the only 2 definitively having better years than him are Jokic and Embiid.

Factoring in that Portlandís next two best players have been out and I donít think anyone has led their team as well as him. If someone has crunch time numbers for this season, Iíd bet Lillard is lapping the field.
    Lillard definitely deserve more respect in the MVP conversation.

Just heard that Mike Conley made the all-star team. Well earned.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast