Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 168
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    The kid is on a 10 day contract. He will play with a broken back in order to get a guaranteed contract for the rest of the season.
    You would think

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,690
    Crazy to think after the end of this game tomorrow night against PHX, the Lakers will be officially 50% of the way thru the regular season ... coming off a championship in October while trying to repeat in July.


    Time damn sure flies!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,854
    Being 2nd best record of the league while AD already missed 12 games and DS 4 games is pretty impressive.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Crazy to think after the end of this game tomorrow night against PHX, the Lakers will be officially 50% of the way thru the regular season ... coming off a championship in October while trying to repeat in July.


    Time damn sure flies!
    Time does fly

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Being 2nd best record of the league while AD already missed 12 games and DS 4 games is pretty impressive.
    Even with our solid record we still have many areas to improve and grow in.

    I like the direction they have going without AD.

    I hope that DJ can add what we have been missing from the C position.

    Still need to rest LBJ more and let the rest of the team learn how to win without him on the floor.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,854
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Even with our solid record we still have many areas to improve and grow in.

    I like the direction they have going without AD.

    I hope that DJ can add what we have been missing from the C position.

    Still need to rest LBJ more and let the rest of the team learn how to win without him on the floor.
    I'm more and more convinced that DJ is here to be on two straights 10-day contracts then will be let go if we can sign someone more famous from the buyout market.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Being 2nd best record of the league while AD already missed 12 games and DS 4 games is pretty impressive.
    Exactly. I have to say it's not bad at all despite the rough patch we just went through.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I'm more and more convinced that DJ is here to be on two straights 10-day contracts then will be let go if we can sign someone more famous from the buyout market.
    Think itís Drummond as the only guy that they wonít retain DJ

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,442
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Lakers Vs Suns - Tuesday, March 02, 2021 5pm PT on TNT - Staples Center



    Versus



    Lets go for third straight !


    P.S. - My first game thread
    Pretty impressive GT for a first. Hope you start off with a W

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I'm more and more convinced that DJ is here to be on two straights 10-day contracts then will be let go if we can sign someone more famous from the buyout market.
    Totally agree. If we don't get anyone better, then he is here to stay. Looks like the players are rooting for him. Seems like they like him.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,786
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Think itís Drummond as the only guy that they wonít retain DJ
    Maybe Whiteside also. It also depends which Whiteside we get. The lazy one or the one that actually tries.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,854
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Exactly. I have to say it's not bad at all despite the rough patch we just went through.
    Yes Sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Think itís Drummond as the only guy that they wonít retain DJ
    It might be
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Totally agree. If we don't get anyone better, then he is here to stay. Looks like the players are rooting for him. Seems like they like him.
    If DJ deserves to stay I will root for him
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Maybe Whiteside also. It also depends which Whiteside we get. The lazy one or the one that actually tries.
    On a contender/champion I would say that he will try but who knows...

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post

    If DJ deserves to stay I will root for him
    All of us will


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,854
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    All of us will

    This is the Lakers forum, many will always root against some people.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This is the Lakers forum, many will always root against some people.
    DJ is okay. But Zubac is better

    Clippers > Lakers

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •