Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Do you brotha. Post whatever you want. Weíre gonna argue in here regardless. Especially in game threads.
    Iím good. Said Iíd be positive and enjoy the season. Thatís the last thing. It is what it is, and how itís gonna be. I just hope it doesnít turn out badly

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    No, because they needed to dump Randle to get Lebron
    They actually chose kuzma over Randle which obviously was a big mistake

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Well, a championship says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Your right but Rose is playing better than Quick and Payton especially playmaking. He wasn't this good of a playmaker his last stint as a Knick. I guess he needs Thibs to bring the best out of his game.
    Rose keeps control of the pace, which is what thibs wants.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    His mins have fluctuated all season and I expect that to continue. I said Rivers was gonna be the odd man out and thatís what happened. Heís a rookie. This isnít out of the ordinary treatment for a rookie.
    I think the team and Quickley might be better off if he had more consistent mins and a more consistent role. I think he is one of our better players. We should maximize him. That said playing the final 3 mins in a blow out against the G league Pistons isnít doing anything for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Youíre not wrong.
    Some people agree, some donít. Itís all good, but I know what I think I see

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Toppin is shook right now. Heís 30 games in. Now is when he should start getting comfortable. He's actually made a decent amount of shot considering. Itís too much for him. Hahn and Wally joked about how much Thibs yells Obi on the sidelines.

I think tonight he just wanted to show he can get some mins at C and the defense wonít fall of a cliff and I think he did a good job at that. On offense heís like 4th option when heís out there. Heís getting scraps. Heís better off not trying to make things happen so much and just play a team game. You see him moving the ball when heís open on the perimeter instead of trying to shoot it every time and I honestly think Thibs probably prefers he does that right now. Just move the ball and keep focus on defense and take a couple open shots/dunks. The bar is pretty low for him right now obviously but I think the best thing he can do in the eyes of Thibs is just focus on defense and being careful in picking his spots on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    If thereís one thing to be unhappy about with the game tonight, itís Obi getting extended minutes and still not doing anything. The time to hold our concern is running out very shortly.
    Heís lost right now. Heís still a rookie and your bar for him is still unrealistic

I think the team and Quickley might be better off if he had more consistent mins and a more consistent role. I think he is one of our better players. We should maximize him. That said playing the final 3 mins in a blow out against the G league Pistons isnít doing anything for him

I think Thibs knows he will be here long term, and is building him slowly for the future, to make sure hes developed the right way.

Hes letting him absorb the details of the game slowly, which will allow him develop good habits instead of bad ones.

People need to chill and let the staff do their thing, its clearly working.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...16751_34148333

You love making **** up

Heís lost right now. Heís still a rookie and your bar for him is still unrealistic

What is my bar? I want him to do something and heís consistently doing nothing.

I find it funny that we are 4th in the standings and we are complaining about the team lol. I'm excited for the first time in a while like even before Melo.

Maybe I saw things differently but if Obiís path to more playing time was showing he could be adequate at C for small stretches I thought he did that tonight. Knox could bang 5 threes but if he missed too many rotations Thibs wouldnít play him. I think the ďtrenchesĒ part of the game is what Thibs wants to see from Obi more than getting buckets. I think he played a solid game in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    I find it funny that we are 4th in the standings and we are complaining about the team lol. I'm excited for the first time in a while like even before Melo.
    Itís minor..obviously things are going mostly as well as they could be. I was all good until the 4th, mentioned it, as did several others, and then we all went back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I think Thibs knows he will be here long term, and is building him slowly for the future, to make sure hes developed the right way.

Hes letting him absorb the details of the game slowly, which will allow him develop good habits instead of bad ones.

People need to chill and let the staff do their thing, its clearly working.
    Yea I agree. It wonít be long before weíre complaining that Thibs is riding Quickley into the ground because he played 40 mins in a blowout. This is how he coaches his rookies. Quickley seems built for it and I think Thibs is the perfect coach for him honestly.

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast