Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Thats how teams always played in the 80s 90s and early 2000s, they'll be fine. You guys are just getting soft.

All of a sudden these top level professional athletes can't handle the minutes or something, thats nonsense.
    Facts

Wow. What a season. The Pistons arent a real NBA team and we are.

Only disappointing thing about this is how lost Obi Toppin looked on offense in the first half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Canít argue with Thibís results.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Iím not complaining about that, of course itís good.

Thereís obviously something wrong, though, when dudes get benched while playing well, with us up 20, on the second night of a back to back where guys just played a ton of minutes

Not only for the young guys to play, but for the other guys to rest, and not get hurt. Making the playoffs wonít be so great when the guys are dead, and we have no bench to lean on.

You need to be able to trust your bench too
    I think youíre overreacting. Teams make deep playoff runs year after year. Not getting 90 seconds of rest on occasion during the final minutes of regular season blowouts isnít gonna cause anyone to be dead during playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I wouldnít be surprised if Noel shuts down guys who try to score on him better than Mitch. Thatís not what itís all about though. Mitch uses his body to cut off lanes and prevent shots from even going up. Noel is always trying to meet dudes at the rim. They play different down there. Mitch was more of a shot blocker last year and clearly Thibs is teaching him how to impact games with positioning and staying on his feet.
    I like Mitch, but I donít want to overspend for him. Heís clearly replaceable. Noel is only 26 too.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think youíre overreacting. Teams make deep playoff runs year after year. Not getting 90 seconds of rest on occasion during the final minutes of regular season blowouts isnít gonna cause anyone to be dead during playoff time.
    90 seconds? How about playing guys the majority of the 4th, still up 20 the whole time

I didnít see you explaining how IQ turned the ball over, and we were sluggish, and thatís why Rose came back in. Because it didnít happen

Iím not complaining about that, of course itís good.

Thereís obviously something wrong, though, when dudes get benched while playing well, with us up 20, on the second night of a back to back where guys just played a ton of minutes

Not only for the young guys to play, but for the other guys to rest, and not get hurt. Making the playoffs wonít be so great when the guys are dead, and we have no bench to lean on.

You need to be able to trust your bench too
    This is how teams have always played though.

This whole players need more rest stuff is all made up.

As long as they eat well and rest good on their off days they'll be fine, all star break is coming up, they have a whole week to rest.

Do yall think the lakers regret letting Randle go i mean he signed to the pels for like 7 mill

Imagine lebron AD Randle

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Do yall think the lakers regret letting Randle go i mean he signed to the pels for like 7 mill

Imagine lebron AD Randle
    No, because they needed to dump Randle to get Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Only disappointing thing about this is how lost Obi Toppin looked on offense in the first half.

I said it is concerning how obi is being used as gleague call up maybe it's thib tough love so IQ better hope he continues shooting like Lillard rest of the season.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

90 seconds? How about playing guys the majority of the 4th, still up 20 the whole time

I didnít see you explaining how IQ turned the ball over, and we were sluggish, and thatís why Rose came back in. Because it didnít happen
    I donít know why Rose came back in. Itís also the last thing on my mind right now.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post

Imagine lebron AD Randle
    If Knicks had to choose between championship or keeping there youth what would you do?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

He got the Knicks playing the hard defense bully ball that every other coach pretended they would bring here.

4th seed, go look at our win projections from any website, we have at least double what they projected, thibs is doing as good a job here as any coach could do.

Sitting your starters at the end of a blowout is a nice gesture. It allows bench players to get burn and itís like a curtain call for the starters. The idea that those extra couple mins on the court are gonna wear them down for a playoff run is laughable though.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I like Mitch, but I donít want to overspend for him. Heís clearly replaceable. Noel is only 26 too.
    Honestly both look replaceable, and that tells you a lot about that position.

For sure, the Knicks FO won't be desperate to sign either of them.

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast