Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What happens to our run game in the 2nd half of the season?

Whats going on here? Is josh not durable enough? Do we need to find someone to split the load?
    Thoughts on bringing in tevin coleman or todd gurley?
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

The Oline injuries were devastating. Resign Booker, and we'll be OK.

I mentioned this in the draft thread a while ago, but it seems like most good teams have at least two good starters at RB. And a third player that could start, like booker. So I definitely think we need to add a RB. We could draft one round 3-4 normally.

I read an article a few weeks ago about how Grudens run plays became predictable as the season wore on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 2019 , we did not have that many long lasting injuries other than T Brown missing the last two games on IR. Everyone else was Questionable, but played significant time. In 2020 we did have significant injury time T. brown missed 8 games which to his defense was due to the air bubbles in his blood stream mishap. Ritchie Incognito was on IR since Week 3 and their replacements were not playing well either.

losing richie hurt. Gabe played well over his career for us but last couple of seasons sucked at run blocking. Trent brown no where to be found.

Jacobs needs help. Booker is serviceable but targeting someone like Chris Carson would really bring stability and depth to the position. But improving the defense has to be first priority.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Jacobs needs help. Booker is serviceable but targeting someone like Chris Carson would really bring stability and depth to the position. But improving the defense has to be first priority.
    I am for drafting Rhamondre Stevenson from Oklahoma. He is the Derrick Henry of this year's draft. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    I am for drafting Rhamondre Stevenson from Oklahoma. He is the Derrick Henry of this year's draft. Mark my words.
    I like it but only late in the draft, 4th round or so.

Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    I like it but only late in the draft, 4th round or so.
    In my mock draft I have the Raiders selecting him with the 153 (5th Rd) pick after a trade with Cincinnati.

our oline was old - rich and and often injured. Glad to see them get revamped with younger players.

Your question has been answered. We just signed Kenyan Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Your question has been answered. We just signed Kenyan Drake.
    We need a hammer type back to get that 3rd and 2. If we are able to get Rhamondre Stevenson we will have that hammer back and with enough success it can develop into a good play-action fake to Waller. Touchdown!!!!