Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can understand why people would associate Kawhi on either 3x teams... having the biggest d--- makes him quite memorable. Nevertheless, he's a Spur and always will be to me... unless he joins bae in Dallas.

McGrady is tough... Probably lean Rockets but I have an easier time making a case for Orlando.

Butler in Chicago. The JV squad that went to the Finals last season was dope, but he hasn't done enough to solidify himself as a "HEAT".

Wilt is a Warrior, he was a monster.

Chris Paul is a Hornet. He didn't do s--t in New Orleans or LA in the postseason, at least he has his peak in NO.

Ray Allen... probably the Bucks... but I'll never forget that puto saving LeBron with the corner 3 in the Finals against the Spurs.

Cassell... who cares. Trash player.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't really see how anyone can put Kawhi with the Raps. He was there for just 60 games.
    100% agree

I associate TMAC much more with Orlando than Houston. The Houston TMAC was just like a washed up version of the Magic one. Still good, but not top 3 best in the NBA good. I would argue that he had a big off the court impact. Was there a better looking Jersey than a Magic # 1 TMAC jersey in the early 2000s? Also, Those blue TMAC 3s were iconic with that era.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't really see how anyone can put Kawhi with the Raps. He was there for just 60 games.
    It is odd, but for my game I play with my brother it's partly about where they are associated and partly where they meant the most to the franchise.

Kawhi won Toronto their only championship, so I think he means more to Toronto's history than he does to San Antonio's.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is odd, but for my game I play with my brother it's partly about where they are associated and partly where they meant the most to the franchise.

Kawhi won Toronto their only championship, so I think he means more to Toronto's history than he does to San Antonio's.
    I get that and probably should have made it clear in my post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12