Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which team do you associate with these 7 players

Bonus Bum Round:

8:
    Last edited by Chronz; 02-27-2021 at 03:31 PM.

we've never seen the true primes of cp3 and kawhi. both guys got hampered by a chronic injury that took away some of their natural athleticism/speed prior to the height of their primes.

TMac - Houston
    Kawhi - Spurs
    Cp3 - Hornets (as i Believe he was at his best the year Kobe won MVP).
    Ray Allen - Sonics
    Wilt - Sixers
    Butler - Bulls
    Sam Cassell - ??? He was all over the place legit.

1. Magic
    2. Spurs
    3. Clippers
    4. Celtics
    5. Lakers
    6. Bulls
    7. TWolves

Mine has more recency bias. I think once they are retired for a while, I would then start to associate them more when they were in their prime.

Tracy McGrady - Rocket
    Kawhi Leonard - Raptors
    Chris Paul - Clippers
    Ray Allen - Celtics
    Wilt - Warriors
    Butler - Chicago
    Cassell - Wolves

Tracy McGrady - Magic
    Kawhi Leonard - Spurs
    Chris Paul - Hornets
    Ray Allen - Celtics
    Wilt - Warriors
    Butler - Chicago
    Cassell - Rockets

1. I think for me its a Rocket a little over the Magic. thats when he had the famous 13 points against the Spurs. never did anything on either team in the playoffs so I pick the team I more remember him for.

2. it won't be the Raptors. one year won't be enough. For now it would be as a Spur, but I think that would change if he finished his career on the clippers and he probably needs to win something there.

3. I think it would be the Clippers and all the failures he had there. in NO he was never on an elite team so they just aren't as memorable.

4. wow I could make a case for all 4 pretty easily. he spent the most time on the Bucks, his peak was probably on the Sonics, he won a title with the Celtics when he was still at a all star level, and he made one the most iconic shots of all time on the Heat.

5. the Philly warriors probably. he will forever be the most famous for 50/25 and he did that on that team.

6. if he retires a member of heat them, but i think he would just be a journeyman if he doesn't.

7. journeyman if I had to pick one the twolves.

Rockets
    Spurs
    Clippers
    Celtics
    Philadelphia Warriors
    Bulls
    Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    1. I think for me its a Rocket a little over the Magic. thats when he had the famous 13 points against the Spurs. never did anything on either team in the playoffs so I pick the team I more remember him for.

2. it won't be the Raptors. one year won't be enough. For now it would be as a Spur, but I think that would change if he finished his career on the clippers and he probably needs to win something there.

3. I think it would be the Clippers and all the failures he had there. in NO he was never on an elite team so they just aren't as memorable.

4. wow I could make a case for all 4 pretty easily. he spent the most time on the Bucks, his peak was probably on the Sonics, he won a title with the Celtics when he was still at a all star level, and he made one the most iconic shots of all time on the Heat.

5. the Philly warriors probably. he will forever be the most famous for 50/25 and he did that on that team.

6. if he retires a member of heat them, but i think he would just be a journeyman if he doesn't.

7. journeyman if I had to pick one the twolves.
    In me and my brother's All-Time League these are some of the most difficult players to place. Here is where we placed them (most of them are placed where they are for competitive balance purposes):

1. T-Mac: Magic. Placed there mainly for competitive balance as Houston already has Hakeem and Harden. This gives the Magic a trio of T-Mac, Penny, and Dwight (T-Mac partly making up for Shaq on the Lakers).

2. Kawhi: Raptors. Placed there mainly for competitive balance as SA is already one of the most stacked teams, and without him Toronto is doo doo. This way Toronto is Lowry, Vince, Kawhi, Siakam, and Bosh.

3. CP3: Clippers. I think he is slightly more known for them anyway and without him the Clippers are extremely big heavy (Brand, Griffin, McAdoo, DeAndre, etc.).

4. Ray Allen: Milwaukee. His time in Seattle was very short and he wasn't a peak player in Boston or Miami. Also, Ray to Milwaukee partly makes up for Kareem being on one of the Lakers teams.

5. Wilt: Warriors. Had his monster stats there, and played there the longest.

6. Butler: Miami. Placed there mainly for competitive balance as Chicago already has MJ/Pippen, and it eases Miami's losing Bron to Cleveland and Bosh to Toronto. Miami is Hardaway, Wade, Butler, Adebayo, Alonzo (with Eddie Jones 6th man).

7. Cassell: T-Wolves. Although you could make a case he was better or played longer elsewhere, when you look at how important he was to the franchise I think it's clearly Minnesota. Only time the T-Wolves made it out of the 1st round and he was the 2nd biggest part of that. I put both him and Sprewell on the Wolves for this reason (and because they are in general doo doo). Wolves are: Cassell, Sprewell, KG, Love, KAT.

1) Rockets
    2) Spurs
    3) Clippers
    4) Bucks....I LOVED those Bucks teams
    5) Don't know/care
    6) Bulls I guess. Never been anywhere else long enough IMO.
    7) Wolves

Bonus-This hurts to think about but I guess Seattle.

Tracy McGrady - Houston
    Kawhi Leonard - Spurs
    Chris Paul - Hornets
    Ray Allen - Milwaukee
    Wilt - Warriors
    Butler - Chicago
    Cassell - Minny

Ewing - Magic

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

1. Rockets: He peaked in Orlando, but played on better teams here in Houston.
    2. Spurs: Just barely over Toronto because of his length of his time in San Antonio.
    3. Clippers: He peaked in New Orleans, but was more relevant and played for better teams in LA.
    4. Celtics: I don't remember those Bucks teams well enough to associate him with Milwaukee.
    5. Warriors: Peaked there and played there longer.
    6. Bulls: That could change with time if he's in Miami longer and has a few more deep playoff runs.
    7. Rockets: Only because I grew up loving Cassell and he was such a big piece of those championship teams his first two years in the league. If I were an outsider looking at his career objectively, he played his basketball with Milwaukee and Minnesota.

It's interesting that so many associate Cassell with the T-Wolves when he only played 2 seasons, out of his 18, there. He did make his only all-star selection with them but he played at a high level with Ray Allen in Milwaukee as well. I'll be honest, I started watching basketball in the early 2000s so that influenced my selection.

I don't really see how anyone can put Kawhi with the Raps. He was there for just 60 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't really see how anyone can put Kawhi with the Raps. He was there for just 60 games.
    True, its just that he was being handed the keys to the country for that one year and still came home.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    It's interesting that so many associate Cassell with the T-Wolves when he only played 2 seasons, out of his 18, there. He did make his only all-star selection with them but he played at a high level with Ray Allen in Milwaukee as well. I'll be honest, I started watching basketball in the early 2000s so that influenced my selection.
    I just looked it up and the man had his career high scoring average at age 34, lol. What a beast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast