Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    https://twitter.com/cbfplr/status/13...290300932?s=21

Iíll have one piece of wood please.

What is this outrage queen complaining now?
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    That's your play book, not mine. What you do have going for you as others on this site think like you and use the same book so you have company.
    No I have actual research and empirical evidence to back up my claim. You have that good old Brett's word that isn't worth its weight in toilet paper.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You can keep repeating the same thing over and over again, but just so you know it doesn't make it true.
    Of course it doesn't. However, nothing posted here or elsewhere has contradicted it to date.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Of course it doesn't. However, nothing posted here or elsewhere has contradicted it to date.
    People.posted numerous links showing it as a suppressive tactic, therefore contradicting you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No I have actual research and empirical evidence to back up my claim. You have that good old Brett's word that isn't worth its weight in toilet paper.
    You mean the one where I posted about election fraud 2016 v 2020? Nope, I was the only one to bring data
    You mean on protection thanks to the 2nd amendment? Nope, I was the only one to bring data
    From what I see, you misspelled metswon69 with brett05. Don't do that.

It's so fun reading the continuing delusions of out of touch weirdos online.

You mean the one where I posted about election fraud 2016 v 2020? Nope, I was the only one to bring data
    lol, what link was this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You mean on protection thanks to the 2nd amendment? Nope, I was the only one to bring data
    From what I see, you misspelled metswon69 with brett05. Don't do that.
    I'm not playing your stupid games. You constantly make blanket claims with no evidence then expect people to accept it as fact. You post one link and all of a sudden that covers everything ludicrous thing you've said? Nice try.

Just call it like it is and say you support any GOP legislation that helps them win local, state and federal elections. Stop the "illegal votes" routine because no one is buying it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-22-2021 at 04:02 PM.

I have posted links containing actual research into who does and doesn't have the forms of ID that states are mandating. The Brennan Center has done extensive research and found that over 10% of Americans don't have the proper documentation that states are attempting to require in order to engage in the franchise of voting. That means between 30,000,000 and 35,000,000 don't have them. I've also detailed my own state's rules in getting the required documents if you don't have them. And how it is a circular process (on purpose). According to Virginia, you need your photo ID to get a copy of your birth certificate and you need a copy of your birth certificate to get your photo ID. I don't know the laws and rules in other states, but I trust that it is equally circular and equally intentional. I have shown you data collected by the, extremely conservative, Heritage Foundation, that documents actual voter fraud information that shows how infrequent it is.

TL;DR...voter fraud is the only fraud around here.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I'm not playing your stupid games. You constantly make blanket claims with no evidence then expect people to accept it as fact. You post one link and all of a sudden that covers everything ludicrous thing you've said? Nice try.

Just call it like it is and say you support any GOP legislation that helps them win local, state and federal elections. Stop the "illegal votes" routine because no one is buying it.
    Please bring up any statements that you need information for and you do likewise for your side.
    Until then you're just commenting to troll away.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I have posted links containing actual research into who does and doesn't have the forms of ID that states are mandating. The Brennan Center has done extensive research and found that over 10% of Americans don't have the proper documentation that states are attempting to require in order to engage in the franchise of voting. That means between 30,000,000 and 35,000,000 don't have them. I've also detailed my own state's rules in getting the required documents if you don't have them. And how it is a circular process (on purpose). According to Virginia, you need your photo ID to get a copy of your birth certificate and you need a copy of your birth certificate to get your photo ID. I don't know the laws and rules in other states, but I trust that it is equally circular and equally intentional. I have shown you data collected by the, extremely conservative, Heritage Foundation, that documents actual voter fraud information that shows how infrequent it is.

TL;DR...voter fraud is the only fraud around here.
    Can you stick to the topic of the new GA voting laws or is that too difficult?

I repeat no one has posted a thing to show the law is suppressive.

Please bring up any statements that you need information for and you do likewise for your side.
    Until then you're just commenting to troll away.
    I have. You insist voter suppression doesn't exist in the GA bill or in general. Meanwhile the empirical evidence suggests voter fraud is inconsequential.

Troll away? Lol. You're hilarious. Maybe the only thing funnier is this facade you keep pushing forth that its really about legal and illegal votes.

I have. You insist voter suppression doesn't exist in the GA bill [
    No one has show anything that it does.

or in general.
    Show where I said that. You won't. It does not exist.

Meanwhile the empirical evidence suggests voter fraud is inconsequential.
    You are pro illegal and I am anti illegal as has been said over and over and over.....

Can you stick to the topic of the new GA voting laws or is that too difficult?

I repeat no one has posted a thing to show the law is suppressive.
    Maybe you should listen to Stacey Abrams testimony before the Senate, specifically to the ludicrous John Kennedy who every single day besmirches the name of another great senator and president.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast