Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The point is he was clearly an NFL quarterback
    But not good enough on that team for that money which is why he was released by mutual agreement. He wasn't released by the 49ers because of the protest.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Just google it, you will find a thousand sites stating so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Will one of those sites have a quote from an nfl owner stating Kaep was cancelled and why?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The show really wasn't brought by him. It the brought by a bunch of busy body conservatives (like Joey) that felt it was there place to decide what was appropriate at his workplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I could care less about Kaep or what he did at work.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Will one of those sites have a quote from an nfl owner stating Kaep was cancelled and why?
    You will never find a quote from the majority of mafia members stating they are in the mafia. I guess that means they arenít...

Sorry I was going by the 100 times expressed what he should and shouldn't be doing at work

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You will never find a quote from the majority of mafia members stating they are in the mafia. I guess that means they arenít...
    Only conservatives and Republicans get this benefit. Liberals and Democrats they know with absolute certainty what was meant by their statements. Theyíre like a high school English teacher who knows there are ten meanings behind the authorís choice in the color of the drapes or some **** like that. They can put out a ten page essay like that for every innocuous statement of a Democrat.

That's really odd considering how often in this thread you have seemingly had an opinion on it in a negative manner...

I'm not.sure, either way it makes no difference so.dont get hung up on it.

Special is in a thread saying hes not a passionate trump.supporter, you're in this thread saying you oppose cancel culture while vehemently defending the Kaepernick cancellation, like wtf is all this.double talk bull **** from the right?

I support some things aoc did and I say so. If I support it, why would I sit here and try and convince people.i dont? What benefit does that even bring to me?

Wtf is going on with this.republican demographic? Its so ****in bizarre, I dont even understand it. I dont get what you get out of it. Are you embarrassed of your own opinions?

Last edited by nastynice; 03-05-2021 at 08:18 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

What many people call cancel culture is simply a person getting fired for thinking they can espouse anything they want and be free from repercussions. You know what has really been cancelled? Science in the modern incarnation of the Republican party. The party that is afraid of fancy book lernin... Morons..

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    What many people call cancel culture is simply a person getting fired for thinking they can espouse anything they want and be free from repercussions. You know what has really been cancelled? Science in the modern incarnation of the Republican party. The party that is afraid of fancy book lernin... Morons..
    Thankfully youíre still around

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

But you will find a quote from at least one mafia member about the existence of the mafia...

But you will find a quote from at least one mafia member about the existence of the mafia...
    And you will find many quotes from people in the NFL saying he was blackballed.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm not.sure, either way it makes no difference so.dont get hung up on it.

Special is in a thread saying hes not a passionate trump.supporter, you're in this thread saying you oppose cancel culture while vehemently defending the Kaepernick cancellation, like wtf is all this.double talk bull **** from the right?

I support some things aoc did and I say so. If I support it, why would I sit here and try and convince people.i dont? What benefit does that even bring to me?

Wtf is going on with this.republican demographic? Its so ****in bizarre, I dont even understand it. I dont get what you get out of it. Are you embarrassed of your own opinions?

Again, Iím not in favor of Kaep being canceled for his politics. If he was canceled purely because of his politics, itís wrong. I do not believe Kaep was canceled for his politics.

And you will find many quotes from people in the NFL saying he was blackballed.
    But from an owner or someone with the ability to sign him?

To use your mafia analogy, it would be like the fbi telling me the mafia exists instead of actual mafia members.

Again, Iím not in favor of Kaep being canceled for his politics. If he was canceled purely because of his politics, itís wrong. I do not believe Kaep was canceled for his politics.
    There was extreme cancel culture against him. It went as high as the potus. You have been unable to counter this in any way you often just ignore basic realities. He was quite clearly an nfl caliber qb. He never got the chance again to show it and the league settled with him when pressed as well.

You have continually tried to defend cancel culture and pretend it didnít happen based on the ďyou canít 100% prove itĒ idea while using examples that fit the same criteria yourself (hypocritical).

Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast